Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ubiq L just came in...

Brb, going to go jump with no bungee word to Skyfall

Crying Sad Boyz GIF USE.gif 222.gif

Call me crazy but the lows are better than the highs. Not even a low j1 person, but those to me look nicer. Naturally I will go after both and take a fat L :lol:
Agreed. I love the color way. Not a fan of jordan 1 lows but if I can wear dunk lows I’m sure I can wear these.

I’m waiting to cop resell about 3 weeks later when broke boys can’t hold onto them any longer.

Also, the 6s are my fav TS sneaker so far so I’m hoping y’all keeping that same energy come release day

enjoy yall W's man, especially if you get it from a place such as Ubiq where theres rarely raffle winners at all.

For us that lost, that was just the first of many raffles we entered. Keep hope alive lol

I want these to wear? Alot of people do. I'm willing to pay resell to an extent too. I own my own business and make plenty of dispensable income but I'd still much rather pay retail....

I don’t own my own business but I have way to many pairs of old shoes so I’m willing to let some go.

I’m so busy now I rotate only like 15 pairs now. These would be nice to add in. I like the pink laces on the brown contrast.

Back
Top Bottom