Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

2EAD9E4B-A4E3-4F67-93B0-FFD0BA2026E7.jpeg
Was too busy with Final Exams to enter any in-store raffles. Wish ATL’s online raffle was my only option aside from SNKRS. Wednesday I logged in my email and unexpectedly found out I won the raffle at wish. Side bar: I graduate college on 05-19-19 so this was the perfect way to end my college career lol

**** this app. Opened the app to see when the vapormax dropped and it hit me with this.

09FB10CB-9D46-4D91-B9C6-310EAFB82499.png

No one cares about classics they were GR’s no one cares if ur IG photos are of GR’s

They wanna stunt in the flavor of the week. They wanna feel special like the shoe gawd

Lol jokes

But in all seriousness it’s whatever the flavor of the week is. I mean think about it how much off white talk you hear about now

I know, but that goes right along with my point.

2EAD9E4B-A4E3-4F67-93B0-FFD0BA2026E7.jpeg
Was too busy with Final Exams to enter any in-store raffles. Wish ATL’s online raffle was my only option aside from SNKRS. Wednesday I logged in my email and unexpectedly found out I won the raffle at wish. Side bar: I graduate college on 05-19-19 so this was the perfect way to end my college career lol

Happy for you man

Dudes paying a rack. F all that.
But hey if you got it like that

On the real though so many Asians gonna be paying resell and sending them overseas to they cousins which is why the price might not dip much at all
lmao asians be lining up w/ their whole damn families

Back
Top Bottom