Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

563590010893369346.gif

Travis opened for Rihanna, Kendrick, the Weeknd...lot of value if you saw him beforehand there..that's where the hype was building

6CDC3126-4A7F-4EB6-AAE0-8A090A286227.png

Haven’t seen a single soul in the Houston area who was ‘contacted’ about a win on these. First and last time dealing with that store. It was retail or bust with these for me and it’s been a bust. Shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to attempt to give a company my money. I’m personally too old for it. Congrats to those who copped. On to the next.

6CDC3126-4A7F-4EB6-AAE0-8A090A286227.png

Haven’t seen a single soul in the Houston area who was ‘contacted’ about a win on these. First and last time dealing with that store. It was retail or bust with these for me and it’s been a bust. Shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to attempt to give a company my money. I’m personally too old for it. Congrats to those who copped. On to the next.

Don't forget to leave them a honest google review :rofl:

I was one of the ones who thought this was going to $6XX after the travisscott.com drop. When these didn't drop in price on Thursday or Friday I knew it was going to be a problem.

thats wild FTA LA took so long to check out.

I got to FTA BK around 12pm and was in and out in 5 mins tops

I think most ppl came in the AM to pick up as alot of names were struck out and the employees sounded tight that 3 of us came in for our reserves
Dudes was on some get in and get out steez. My dude from CI told me his boy hit, went out that early to cop and flipped on the spot for $850

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:@ "be honest". FOH, it's Chicago AJ1's. You guys are wild as hell today.

Also, Alp pays retail for JD M&N shorts. I know damn well he got his Travis today pics or not. He don't play when he want something. :lol:

PO
Wait dudes think I’m fronting??? :lol: must not know my pedigree

Travis opened for Rihanna, Kendrick, the Weeknd...lot of value if you saw him beforehand there..that's where the hype was building

Nah, when
I saw him open for Kendrick , the sound was horrible. Visually it was dope, but sound was bad.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:@ "be honest". FOH, it's Chicago AJ1's. You guys are wild as hell today.

Also, Alp pays retail for JD M&N shorts. I know damn well he got his Travis today pics or not. He don't play when he want something. :lol:

PO

It was meant to remind those considering paying resale that their money is better spent on something else.

It didn’t matter what time you got to FA DTLA, it was about 3 hours. They had approximately 900 to 1000 pairs, and it looks like the vast majority picked up.

The wait sucked, but it was a nice day, everyone behaved, and all the workers were great once it was your turn.

Back
Top Bottom