Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Why do people act like they never spent their last on a pair of kicks they really wanted. As long as you can still pay your bills afterwards I don’t see the issue.

Why do people act like they never spent their last on a pair of kicks they really wanted. As long as you can still pay your bills afterwards I don’t see the issue.
idk about spending ur last dawg...
221972.jpg

Yes they do. You may have to fight them on it, but they will.

lol thats not the same as "We take returns", you would have to give a really legitimate excuse for returning (if there are no flaws), I doubt they cover "buyers remorse". And even if they did, I'd bet it be a one time deal and you wouldn't be able to continuously do it.

lol thats not the same as "We take returns", you would have to give a really legitimate excuse for returning (if there are no flaws), I doubt they cover "buyers remorse". And even if they did, I'd bet it be a one time deal and you wouldn't be able to continuously do it.

We are on the same page - I am only referring to having a legit case regarding fakes.

10.5 is one of those sizes that might bottom cap at 750... I hope they go down more in most if not all sizes but a few sizes have that stupid *** wall of bids where like 29 people have bids in at 750. Dumb.

Good thing.. if any of those people are smart, they will delete that bid now or when the fast diving hits.

Had one of my pairs delivered by FedEx to my grandmothers address. I check this morning and see it says delivered. So I call my grandmother and they just left the package at the door without knocking/ringing the bell or anything. People piss me off man...could've easily turned into a problem

Package was supposed to come yesterday but just received fedex notification they will be here today..

Looking for more 10.5s if your in LA, hit me

Horrible rate of return once they are retro'd is my point. Once retro'd, no one wants it. Unless it of from 85.
nah i sold a beat pair of 01's for like 390 at the top of this year. 1's are different and the perception of they 01 bred/royal's are pretty high. u must not know about them.

nah i sold a beat pair of 01's for like 390 at the top of this year. 1's are different and the perception of they 01 bred/royal's are pretty high. u must not know about them.
Yeah 1’s stand alone but imo that’s also at fad pricing at the moment. They’ll hold value but not at this height

Circle of life people don’t realize. OG Jordan’s out for retail everywhere. That was crazy talk 4-5 years ago. Things will pass. NEW sneaker heads (hate that term) are also realizing shoes fall apart after a decade and that money is in the toilet.
Exactly Nike knows what they are doing. Retro stuff is all cyclical trends. It will phase in and phase out and all over again with each and every popular model they make new or old. They want our money and we their products.

Had one of my pairs delivered by FedEx to my grandmothers address. I check this morning and see it says delivered. So I call my grandmother and they just left the package at the door without knocking/ringing the bell or anything. People piss me off man...could've easily turned into a problem
fedex always do that. there's been times i've been in the house awake and not known i've had a package delivered. its like they tippy toe or something.

Back
Top Bottom