Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My problem is I got a few doubles of something that will cover these but I still feel like I’m getting got

Let me sleep on it lol

That's a good problem and if I had your problem I'd

giphy.gif

I got plenty in the cut but I can’t do it

And not to try and brag but I got one extra joint that I’ll have change after I buy :nerd:

Let me relax

i mean, i think travis scott is more deserving of a jordan than justin timberlake if we're gonna keep it real, one is a washed up culture vulture & the other is in a place where he works to constantly shift the culture forward & has a crazy cult following, aaaaaaaaaaand is a tastemaker ...whatever that word entails, lol.
Yea. Society is beyond fucced

Thanks for the tip. How about for exploring the rest of the country, I'm assuming that should be okay? I heard Germany is extremely clean.

These TS1 have nice brown suede, but it looks sensitive / difficult to clean. So Oktoberfest is a no, but thinking / hoping the rest of the country should be fine.

The only issue with wearing any kind of AJ1 here in Germany is when you are walking down one of those streets/alleys where the street is made with either bricks or cobble stone. Being that the AJ1 has a thin sole you can literally feel the edges of the brick or stone with every step. Also, parking isn't that convenient as it is in the states so you will do a lot of walking to get from point A to B not to mention that you will be hopping on/off public transportation a lot (bus and trains).

not to mention the opportunities of ppl stepping on your shoes...

this is what a fully occupied tent looks like

5605ad50bd86ef14008bd331-1920-960.jpg

when I went to Oktoberfest I wore a pair of brown dirty bucks the whole time...plus the rest of the time I was in Europe
You are exactly right about this scenario. Plus if you go to the bathroom you have a chance of someone urinating on your shoes because the toilets here at Oktoberfest are usually just one long trough running along the wall. There will be a lot of drunk people not being able to "aim" so your kicks might get splashed on if you know what I mean LOL

so i took an L in all the raffles i entered and on sneakrs...was really frustrated cause i really wanted these!
this morning i woke up reading an instagram dm from offspring that i won in their ig raffle.
completely forgot about that raffle ^^
so it seems your boy is flying out to london for a daytrip next week!!!

giphy.gif

we should see similar dips at least for the next 24 - 48 hours, I'm guessing. the price was slightly higher yesterday morning at this time and by evening it had dipped so I'm expecting a similar pattern today. we shall see...
:nerd:

Last edited:
stockx has got to be manipulating these prices. why else do we keep seeing bids that are like $1 less than the lowest ask? no seller/buyer is petty enough to try to make/save 1 more dollar when the shoe is worth ~1k?

that's not necessarily true if a seller is looking at other sellers selling before him. he wants to sell also, hence the undercutting that WILL continue today.

Back
Top Bottom