Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Bit the bullet and copped a pair from StockX. Was hesitant at first due to the fake scare but Like some people in here Ive never had any problems with Stockx. Plus no one in here has received a fake pair so it all seems like a bunch of bs.

With all of the qc issues, if it’s not a size 14 or up idk if I could.

then stop staring at your pair :lol:
upload_2019-5-22_17-50-3.gif

Yea I’m in Houston. Is it FCFS?

MAN, I’M HOPING IT’S THRU SNKRS PASS...’CAUSE IF IT’S NOT, IT’S GONNA BE CHAOS OUT HERE.

I MEAN, IT WAS CHAOTIC WHEN THE 4’s CAME OUT DOWNTOWN AT THE CARNIVAL EVENT LAST YEAR,AND THAT WAS THRU SNKRS PASS...SO, JUST IMAGINE IF THESE ARE FCFS. HOLLA...

CED B.

MAN, I’M HOPING IT’S THRU SNKRS PASS...’CAUSE IF IT’S NOT, IT’S GONNA BE CHAOS OUT HERE.

I MEAN, IT WAS CHAOTIC WHEN THE 4’s CAME OUT DOWNTOWN AT THE CARNIVAL EVENT LAST YEAR,AND THAT WAS THRU SNKRS PASS...SO, JUST IMAGINE IF THESE ARE FCFS. HOLLA...

CED B.

I’m done with Nike if they release these via SNKRS Cam and some Fortnite nonsense

Do all pairs come with font under tongue tag flap?

I bought a pair from a FB group which I had checked out at Solesupremacy and I don't remember seeing the font under the tongue flap?
I can't speak for all pairs tbh, but i believe they all should have it, however some pairs appear to be stitched too low in that area to see it so not really sure

Last edited:
Told him to return his pair to goat if it’s bothering him but too bad he’s only going to get credit. Sucks

CED B.

If they FCFS I won’t even entertain the thought of going down there

With all of the qc issues, if it’s not a size 14 or up idk if I could.
there have been enough ppl in here who have copped so if they were pushing fakes like everyone is claiming, don't u think at least 1 person would have gotten a fake by now? and again, I'm not saying they auth process is full proof. of course with the volume they do, it's inevitable some things will slip thru. all I'm saying is, it isn't happening at a rate where all the backlash they have recieved is warranted. that's all I'm saying. also as far as resale goes, they got the cheapest prices in the game for the most part. all facts...

I wanna believe that if Rockets won the series we'd have so many more pairs. Nike would just grab the UA pairs from the factories and throw them on SNKRS. Real.

Anybody with a retail pair NOT have white stitching in the stash pocket? Please quote with your response I'm tryna see something

Anybody with a retail pair NOT have white stitching in the stash pocket? Please quote with your response I'm tryna see something

My size 8 from Footaction does not have the white stitching in the pouch of either shoe. It also does not have a red swoosh stamp under the lid, but it does have the black swoosh. The face on both shoes is cleanly and deeply embossed. I haven't checked the tongue tag if it has text on the underside of the bottom stitch though. Not sure what other tell tale signs there are to check against other SNKRS or TS pairs.

Back
Top Bottom