Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I know QC is an issue with these, but has anyone heard about differences in leather sheen? I've received two pair of size 12's from StockX. On one pair, the white leather is dull but soft. On the other, the white leather is a bit harder and has a slight gloss to it when held up to the light. Could this be a normal QC issue? What does the white leather look like on your guy's pair when held to the light?

I know QC is an issue with these, but has anyone heard about differences in leather sheen? I've received two pair of size 12's from StockX. On one pair, the white leather is dull but soft. On the other, the white leather is a bit harder and has a slight gloss to it when held up to the light. Could this be a normal QC issue? What does the white leather look like on your guy's pair when held to the light?

That’s just normal QC issues imo
Leather on both my pairs aren’t the same
One is slightly softer than the other
Haven’t held my pairs in the light so can’t comment on the sheen

Last edited:
Really want the lows for some reason but I don’t want to deal with the stress of potentially copping resell and constantly check it to see if it’s not a replica

IMG_20190614_065537.jpg

yep bcuz it's made with cheap material regardless ...so I have a question, even without QC issues do u think a shoe that cost less than 5 bucks to make is worth 175? :rofl:

doesnt matter if quality is cheap. we talking about how the shoe is made. craftmanship. its 2 diff things.
for 175 for a shoe made of cheap materials, at the very least it better be made correctly with minimal defects.
u cool paying 175 for shoes that are made incorrectly/sloppily?

and even just material. yeah there's qc issues w/ the ts 1's, but you're not gonna tell me the materials on these & roty's cost the same amount to produce. just shut up.

This is always the dumbest argument. “It cost $5 to make and they sell it for $175, they make $170 profit on each shoe!”

Not like they have costs for marketing, distribution, taxes etc

WHAT????

They gotta pay the employees $1.99 an hour lol & what about shipping cost from Asia to America? The list goes on and on

Zadeh kicks shouted out the NT famb on one of his Ig videos :rofl:
Still waiting for dude to report back with the TS Juans

Back
Top Bottom