Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

DC1A5BB0-B122-4EA3-A59E-77648D566198.jpeg

something just doesn't sit right with me about zadeh. and pre-ordering is a no no for me.

I just think it's funny he has pairs of shoes that are readily faked and easy to fake at that on LOCK.

wheres his stack of CPFM's? Mars Yards?

Sure, if its a mass GR shoe, that has been faked for over 20 years, he's got it on lock.

I personally know of a SUPER respected and long time ebay seller out of FL who mixes in UA's with real pairs on mass drops. And has for years. This is not uncommon and nobody is as powerful as they want you to think they are. They all have the same plug at the end of the day.

I just think it's funny he has pairs of shoes that are readily faked and easy to fake at that on LOCK.

wheres his stack of CPFM's? Mars Yards?

Sure, if its a mass GR shoe, that has been faked for over 20 years, he's got it on lock.

I personally know of a SUPER respected and long time ebay seller out of FL who mixes in UA's with real pairs on mass drops. And has for years. This is not uncommon and nobody is as powerful as they want you to think they are. They all have the same plug at the end of the day.

If I recall he did have Mars Yards. Not a lot. Thought those were ugly as **** so didn't really pay attention but positive he posted vids of a few.

Here is my out dated what to look for.. This was sort of fresh when all the SX pairs FIRST started landing in the thread.

Jordan 1 smell (only you can do this part)
Brown suede material
Bottom piece of ankle collar should be in line with or BEHIND the stitching that comes up from the midsole on both sides
Backward swoosh should touch that same stitching or be pretty close to it
Taped down blue thread ( I think) on the bottom of the insoles

I've stopped LC'ing because I have not stayed up to date..

Don't forget the Code under the Nike Tag on the Tongue. There supposed to be a "Code" when you lift up the excess tab on the bottom of the Tag. There should also be a slightly visible Stamp on the inside cover of the Nike Box. Not sure if they are all stamped in the same area.

This dude cracks me up. At the 3:55 mark the next 15 secs...

Still this is a good review, and funny. After seeing them here, I'm in on them.

"personally know the seller" apparently so I can see why he won't name drop. But you rather see NT members get scammed than to say something?

Just cause I know him, doesn’t mean I’m friends with the guy. He’s a snake actually. Just don’t cop pairs off eBay, simple. Esp from dudes who presell tons of pairs. I’m not gonna say his name because I don’t know dude like that and haVen’t spoken to him In 5 Plus years. But I will tell you he’s been doing this for a long time and ppl assume because of his ebay rep they’re good to go. Guy even buys real pairs on eBay and disputes them as fake to KEEP real pairs. And because he’s been selling for so long, eBay usually sides with him. That’s why I say **** Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom