Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not selected as usual. Never have been and probably never will be. Notification even comes like 10 min after every else's. Snkrs algorithm is trash just like these limited on purpose gimmicks.

Hopefully resale
Scrolling through here and IG it looks like a lot of people won.

These weren't as limited as the highs at all. (And the hype/demand wasn't the same.)

On the brightside, if you took an L resell prices will be low. Cop next week, if you really want em.
I really want them bro I’ll cop next week Friday hopefully the resell ain’t to much for a size 11

SNKRS just wants to rub it in my face and gave me another notification saying my entry wasn't selected

Didn’t you have a spiel about not copping off eBay??

And my size only going for $600 atm, contemplating copping but don’t wanna get my bread tied up if that **** goes up or even worse get a fake pair in

You have a good memory. :wink: Yes! I hate hate hate hate ebay. But my rule is, you have about 1-2 days from the drop date to cop from there, then you keep it moving. Once enough time has gone by for fakes to begin to flood, it gets more and more complicated and run the risk of getting scammed even more. After the intial weekend of a drop, I stay away from Ebay. And obviously, I only buy from sellers with 100% active feedback.

That's how I got my union storm blues for $700, size 12. I got them the SAME day they dropped before the price could inflate even more.

But if I am copping just on a regular ole day, at resale, it's always GOAT. I am still a little leery of stock X. Esp after they banned my account for NO reason.

4g 1 device 1 entry 1 W. Very grateful
Screenshot_20190720-093355_SNKRS.jpg

Hit but went to my old address in Houston, tried to call Nike first she said cancel, then she said they can maybe get it back and send back and she slipped up and said cancel and refund, hung up on her don’t trust them man. Just gonna get it held and fly to Houston. Gotta go to Dallas for a wedding anyways.

Attachments

• 1FFC4AE4-179A-4790-A888-8AEAD4B20AC0.jpeg
    1FFC4AE4-179A-4790-A888-8AEAD4B20AC0.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2
At least I know I'm not the only one not getting the SNKRS notifications. Glad to see a lot of ya'll flourished. I'll try again for the 6s. I'm getting those TS4s one way or another without paying over retail :lol:

You have a good memory. :wink: Yes! I hate hate hate hate ebay. But my rule is, you have about 1-2 days from the drop date to cop from there, then you keep it moving. Once enough time has gone by for fakes to begin to flood, it gets more and more complicated and run the risk of getting scammed even more. After the intial weekend of a drop, I stay away from Ebay. And obviously, I only buy from sellers with 100% active feedback.

That's how I got my union storm blues for $700, size 12. I got them the SAME day they dropped before the price could inflate even more.

But if I am copping just on a regular ole day, at resale, it's always GOAT. I am still a little leery of stock X. Esp after they banned my account for NO reason.
Ebay stockx goat fc SG
They are all the same **** when it comes to copping resell, there’s always a chance you get caught up with some good fufus, fakes are that good nowadays especially on hype stuff like Travis lows.

Back
Top Bottom