Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Even if boutiques and 3 FA get them it's not a restock they just releasing the held stock. People acting like the price is going to dip or the masses have a real chance at getting them.They'll be just as hard to get.

Even if boutiques and 3 FA get them it's not a restock they just releasing the held stock. People acting like the price is going to dip or the masses have a real chance at getting them.They'll be just as hard to get.
yeah that would probably cause em to shoot up b/c of rage coppers like w/ the highs :rofl:.

yeah that would probably cause em to shoot up b/c of rage coppers like w/ the highs :rofl:.

Highs > Lows though

People ain't really checking for these Lows like they were the Highs. I bet a majority of the people want these Lows because they think it will shoot up in value like the Highs.

Highs > Lows though

People ain't really checking for these Lows like they were the Highs. I bet a majority of the people want these Lows because they think it will shoot up in value like the Highs.
Everything you said here is subjective to yourself. Yet you the main fiend in this thread for on foot pics....

Everything you said here is subjective to yourself. Yet you the main fiend in this thread for on foot pics....

How is appreciating an on-feet pic the same as being a fiend for the sneaker? I even said I don't like the sneaker, but gave props for the NTer for posting an on-feet when everybody else would rather just post them in the box. I didn't even bother entering the Draw or tried for the TS website drop because I don't give a damn about the Lows. :emoji_confused:

169797.jpg

LMAO @ Travis pulling the shoes :lol:
What, ya'll think he gonna take his ball and go home?

Nike controls the releases. Period. Travis has no say in whether or not they should release or what they should release. Nike ain't giving anybody that sort of power - it's why Kanye left.

Just look at Jerry Lorenzo's Nike Fear of God 1s.
Straight from Jerry's mouth that the Yellow FoG1s will not be released. It released.
Straight from Jerry's mouth that the Orange and Green FoG1s are samples and will not be released. It released.
Straight from Jerry's mouth that the Sail FoG1s are early samples and will not be released. It released.

Didn't Kaepernick just told Nike not to release a shoe. HAHA!!

Doesn't matter. He said they'd never give anyone that power.

they didnt. kap didnt pull em. nike did. all kap did was suggest that they dont release em due to the betsy ross issue and nike decided to take his suggestion. they could have told kap hey thanks for your input and released em anyway if they wanted to.

even the ceos of the top companies have advisors on a board/council whom they take advice from.

How is appreciating an on-feet pic the same as being a fiend for the sneaker? I even said I don't like the sneaker, but gave props for the NTer for posting an on-feet when everybody else would rather just post them in the box. I didn't even bother entering the Draw or tried for the TS website drop because I don't give a damn about the Lows. :emoji_confused:
Like I said subjective to you... But if u don't give a damn then u wouldn't in the slightest be concerned about on feet pics or why dudes coping.

Maybe it’s just me but i have him corny af!

after the first 2 it lost its funny to me. Also feel like he’s a culture vulture
sat·ire
/ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

This may the the only way to tell fakes from real. I put my pair via a blacklight
Maybe this could be the only way to tell a qc flawed pair from a fake pair

8E13D6FB-7D6B-4A87-BAC4-666A2C36B1D3.jpeg

6766EC31-4BAF-4187-9BDB-089260593A60.jpeg
6036FCAD-0052-46F0-A8D4-A6F8729EF33A.jpeg
5A8F43D3-4D09-463D-AAF1-B86506712542.jpeg
2FA86F5C-5539-4256-B4E6-C2A9E6D37942.jpeg

12197273-5060-439F-A854-BE4077743C73.png

1A184C4E-8241-4983-86F2-888C03C4FBD3.png
Has anybody taken the sole off from inside the shoe and used a black light , there is supposed to be some marking that only legit authentic TS1’s have

Back
Top Bottom