Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The red looks great Raf, but I think I’m committing to pink laces.

source.gif

Did they mass produce the Black Post Malone 4s? I feel like those are the best shoes he got but they seem to be the cheapest out of them.

I might be picking up a pair of the low’s today...

Is there a guide for legit vs fake pairs yet? Or any key details I need to look for on the shoe to know they are real?

Thanks in advance!

the biggest tell i’ve seen on these is the face on the left heel. have a pic of a legit pair to compare it to

No hate for you or people who do shots like these but do people hot the hell outa you as they pass by.
Def not a shoot lol. We were at a bday dinner and after we got done I just took a quick pic as we were standing outside after.

Not listen to Travis, when he’s not in control of productions and allocations of pairs!

Restock let’s go!! :emoji_fingers_crossed:
Not even trusting Nike lol

they’ve even said no restocks and boom restocks look at DBs etc

I’m convinced he pitched the lows originally as an SB but was told he had to stick to Jordan’s. Then they decide to have him do some React 270s so clearly I have no idea what’s going on.

Yeah I don’t think he wanted a low jordan 1 but execution wise they are clean but with a fat tongue woulda took em to a whole other level.

Just don’t understand Nike’s marketing here, they are clearly trying to bring back the Nike SB line, you coulda had a Nike SB that woulda did high resell numbers and help bring some hype to the line.

Yeah I don’t think he wanted a low jordan 1 but execution wise they are clean but with a fat tongue woulda took em to a whole other level.

Just don’t understand Nike’s marketing here, they are clearly trying to bring back the Nike SB line, you coulda had a Nike SB that woulda did high resell numbers and help bring some hype to the line.

one word...Gentry

He doesn't have control but he knows.
I wouldn’t say that

What about wex calling our yeezy mafia about rereleases and saying they were flat our wrong and not true ever

Yet multiple times YM was right and Wex is right in the know about the yeezy line in general

not to mention he's always wearing sb's

I wouldn’t say that

What about wex calling our yeezy mafia about rereleases and saying they were flat our wrong and not true ever

Yet multiple times YM was right and Wex is right in the know about the yeezy line in general
?? Is wex kanye

I wouldn’t say that

Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying Wex doesn't know release dates for Yeezys?

You can Travis is lying to build hype. Saying he doesn't know about a release of shoe? No, I dont believe that.

Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying Wex doesn't know release dates for Yeezys?

You can Travis is lying to build hype. Saying he doesn't know about a release of shoe? No, I dont believe that.

Nike has control over it, he can assume they aren’t releasing

Anyways I sound like a reseller, could care less if they release again or not tbh

Just saying just because he said it doesn’t make it 100% concrete at all

Back
Top Bottom