Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've gotten one oop on here. The 2017 Air max 1 Royal's, and USPS "lost" it. And on top of that only refunded me less than half of what I paid. :smh:

I was so hurt smh.

I used to oop folks all the time back when i was plugged all the way in, but that was a while ago and majority of those members i don't much even see around here anymore... :nerd:

ironically, anytime I ever needed help (which wasn't very often) it never came. and definitely with the "new NT" frequency, it feels like begging so I don't even bother asking. I just quietly take my L or drop that resale and it's been this way for literally years now.

it is what it is. I've just come to accept it.
Remember when cats would say that they had access to pairs and oop like 15 members in one swoop, damn those were the days. Now dudes sell their soul for a stock photo and a few bucks from stock x.

4981BD33-6106-4DF9-AB5A-7DA7EA60875C.jpeg

Unds today

i can try for u. chi's hella overrated
I've been thinking the same. Don't get me wrong, it's a classic, but the resale price compared to other models just isn't worth it to me. I want it, but I'm closer to pulling the trigger for the spideys. Looks like a much better value imo

Back
Top Bottom