Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The color does pop and I love 4’s but something about the color I wasn’t feeling so I sold. They clean but not for me.

Hmmm, Jordan 1 low unc raffles on end and and are already open for the 8/10 drop
Wheres the Travis raffle??

If only they didn't shrink the swoosh on the UNC lows...

IMG_20190803_091226.jpg

yea people who feel uncomfortable w papi def insecure or wanna build a wall or send her back

ignore these cats. the same dudes getting at you for saying papi be saying bamma this bamma that and calling each other "mo" like that ish flys all over the place and they dont sound like weirdos to every1 else. different places have diff ways of talking. in prison, a "mo" is either a gay person, or in most instances short for "chomo" which is a child molestor.

just like this trend of dudes calling each other king. i dont agree and dont call any1 king except myself, but apparently its a term of endearment/respect ive been told, so i respect it and let people rock.

Wait... y'all are into that whole "daddy" thing. That's gross & weird. And please for the love of god stop using the "female" like it's a noun. It looks stupid, it sounds stupid, and is just the incorrect usage of the word. You could be talking about a frog for all I know. A human female is a woman or girl. Not human female female.

Wait... y'all are into that whole "daddy" thing. That's gross & weird. And please for the love of god stop using the "female" like it's a noun. It looks stupid, it sounds stupid, and is just the incorrect usage of the word. You could be talking about a frog for all I know. A human female is a woman or girl. Not human female female.
For me its all just slang. As long as I can understand the point someones making, how they say it doesn't really bother me.

Here in Philly the only time you'll here Papi outside of it's original use, is when we refer to a bodega/corner store (Aka....The Papi Store.)

If the corner store is ran by Latinos...it's the Papi store. And we call whoever is running the place ...Papi or Pop.

Outside of that ...if you go around calling other men that randomly...you're gonna have a long day here :lol: don't try it.

This man speaking truths.

only in NY do men call other men papi and women call other women mami. like someone said, yall NY peeps is just different. how i was raised, you just don't call another man who isn't your father daddy. that is just all kinds of weird and i never understood it and it obviously isn't for me to understand.

only in NY do men call other men papi and women call other women mami. like someone said, yall NY peeps is just different. how i was raised, you just don't call another man who isn't your father daddy. that is just all kinds of weird and i never understood it and it obviously isn't for me to understand.

944A246F-5D53-44B9-88DA-C75B2AE1B488.gif

Back
Top Bottom