Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

eddi.png

David Ortiz is “Big Papi”
And Travis Scott is “Lil Papi”

For those of you that are new or don’t pay attention, people use “papi” in jest on NT. Yes, it sounds funny. That’s the point. It’s a joke, relax.

If the word bothers you a lot, check your insecurities. Its slang. Not a big deal.

This guy....this guy here gets it. Cats gotta drop that alpha male bravado, we're all havin' some fun in here.

Puerto Ricans use it here in chicago on the west side. Not as often as new yorkers but its said out here too. I mean its slang thats been used for a long time in certain hispanic cultures who speak a different language than me, so it doesnt bother me cause in reality, who am I to correct someone elses language that I don't speak?
this is the point... it makes sense to use the slang if u are latino or you speak spanish. but half the cats that use it don't eem speak spanish. so again, it ain't for me to understand. it makes no sense.

anyway, enough DADDYtalk. trav lows sz 10.5 down to $620 and counting...

:nerd:

David Ortiz is “Big Papi”
And Travis Scott is “Lil Papi”

For those of you that are new or don’t pay attention, people use “papi” in jest on NT. Yes, it sounds funny. That’s the point. It’s a joke, relax.

If the word bothers you a lot, check your insecurities. It’s slang. Not a big deal.

let them know what’s up, papi

this is the point... it makes sense to use the slang if u are latino or you speak spanish. but half the cats that use it don't eem speak spanish. so again, it ain't for me to understand. it makes no sense.

anyway, enough DADDYtalk. trav lows sz 10.5 down to $620 and counting...

:nerd:
Thats cool. Either way, none of it bothers me really. Some of us used to call each other dog or (dawg) some ppl probably still do. None of it is meant literally.

Back
Top Bottom