Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not sure why people always judge people for flying out for something they want.

I'm sure if you can afford it I bet you'll do it too.

i fly to get dinner in different places also ... judge me, that's g-**** to me, i feel like hittin' new orleans for dinner, i can do it, if i don't wanna order something from undefeated out in los angeles, i just fly & get it at the store ... all done before. my girl want pizza from her hometown of chicago for dinner, we go...

i fly to get dinner in different places also ... judge me, that's g-**** to me, i feel like hittin' new orleans for dinner, i can do it, if i don't wanna order something from undefeated out in los angeles, i just fly & get it at the store ... all done before. my girl want pizza from her hometown of chicago for dinner, we go...
R u on the cusp of a mental breakdown?

This sounds like a rap song. Are you a rapper?

Who is judging anyone for flying? Just because someone says they won't do it, doesn't mean they're judging people who would.

These shoes are making y'all go crazy. Relax!

Doesn't work/load for me.

PO

I had to turn off WiFi & it loaded between each step for almost a minute but I was finally able to enter...

Yeah they collect your cc info then charge if you win...

Most of the time if it’s a hyped release they don’t even collect cc info though ?...Fake raffle for show on this type of stuff usually...

ok good info ... maybe these are fake “plentiful”

What type of release were TS 1 highs ? Cause that’s literally the only thing I ever hit on in my life lol

Feature’s photographer needs a raise after this drop
8657965E-02FF-48C1-A8F8-BC50F8E3673B.jpeg
0C73A657-E5EE-4BA7-B08D-7D94933950EE.jpeg
DDE613A7-2161-4D68-96BA-84970D0CDA39.jpeg
DB28874E-9A33-429E-BFD7-57B9232C5583.jpeg
437B28A0-D3D0-413F-920E-2FDC6B2F149B.jpeg
F7E85081-0336-4290-A22C-ECBA6CE825B0.jpeg

What type of release were TS 1 highs ? Cause that’s literally the only thing I ever hit on in my life lol
Regular snkrs drop which was a huge mistake ... it was error city. I have a screen recording of 7+ minutes of it just glitching & never loading up

Back
Top Bottom