Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That’s because it was a LEO drop...Only time I’ve been able to hit is on LEO’s...

lol but that doesn't correlate. LEO drops are usually probably smooth. That drop was not smooth, full of errors. it worked in your favor if you were able to submit payment. Doesn't matter what type of drop it is (LEO/DAN/FLOW), if you're able to submit a payment/entry while 90% of people getting errors and they can't, your chances are better.

lol but that doesn't correlate. LEO drops are usually probably smooth. That drop was not smooth, full of errors. it worked in your favor if you were able to submit payment. Doesn't matter what type of drop it is, if you're able to submit a payment/entry while 90% of people getting errors and they can't, your chances are better.

Only reason they work for me is because unlike e DRAW set up I can use multiple devices to just try to get through...Last time I had two cells and my desktop and finally got in...Increase in traffic clutter but gives me more options for getting in...Like a DRAW that you can enter as many times as you can...

DRAW of course is one and done per account, then the FCFS stock just gets eaten by bots before most people even get a shot...I much prefer LEO to those...

Neither here nor there though...DRAW this Friday is just a delayed L in this dojo...

I can tell I’m not in the sneaker game any more , just try for what I really like lol.

what does LEO stand for ? Lol

so on TS site he has released the hat, shirt, and hoodie for Highest in the room

he is running ish to drop

shoes coming soon when that count down end its going to be lit lol

R u on the cusp of a mental breakdown?

This sounds like a rap song. Are you a rapper?

i'm a rapper on the cusp of a mental breakdown ... ya'll love those types.
kanye.jpg

Back
Top Bottom