Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I asked what the plan was with the unclaimed pair
Mgr said there is no plan, they are doing nothing with them
not for sale, nor did he say they were sending them back to nike like most store claim.

it was waaaay to obvious what was going on down there today!
Can't you report these stores/managers, or will nothing happen?

Nike NYC had a long line. Longest I've ever seen there

:nthat:

I'm a little worried as in my app it says unknown for both my pairs. But I got the email saying we got your order and my cc has both charges pending. Don't know why it says unknown though in my orders anybody else like that too?

dont know if it was mentioned before but apparently if you zoom in on this picture, it has the password for the shoes earlier today. Thats why stock loaded up with big sizes.

Attachments

• EGkivNWVUAAffdd.jpeg
    EGkivNWVUAAffdd.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 407
1 highs or 6s ???? What would you rather have if you had to choose 1

Jordan 1s easy. Super dope colorway on a timeless silhouette.

1s nice but I disagree, Nike did em right on these. There so much detail and the quality is bizzare. Make the 1s look STOOPID simple.

What? These 6s are "STOOPID simple" too. It's a regular Jordan 6 colorway with a pocket on the side....

It's pretty much a Gatorade 6 with a pocket and glow in the dark soles.

I would much rather take "simple" Jordan 1 that has dope colors. You can never go wrong with a dope colorway on the Jordan 1s.

I'm a little worried as in my app it says unknown for both my pairs. But I got the email saying we got your order and my cc has both charges pending. Don't know why it says unknown though in my orders anybody else like that too?
You’re good. It’ll say that before they’re shipped

Back
Top Bottom