Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Pair shipped. :smokin

Just got my email confirmation... 24 hours later. :lol:
29D86B02-4591-4BA6-A55B-D830A596407C.jpeg

Who the hell is scoops, skinny, skip goes hard, Tony, Bull, UBK, jump man Kris? Damn I must be old, been into kicks since the 90s...never heard of these sneaker movie/video game characters? Or are they some new generation sneakerhead actors in a TV series for new kids getting into sneakers? My bad im just out the loop lol.
They review shoes on YouTube

Who the hell is scoops, skinny, skip goes hard, Tony, Bull, UBK, jump man Kris? Damn I must be old, been into kicks since the 90s...never heard of these sneaker movie/video game characters? Or are they some new generation sneakerhead actors in a TV series for new kids getting into sneakers? My bad im just out the loop lol.

Yep, you also missed: DJ Delz, Nightwing, ASneakerLife, TheRealRayRay, FoamerSimpson, Mike Rich, SoleBrothers, MonseurBanana, Seth Fowler, SheGotKicks, etc. etc.

Scoop208 (scoop) is a Youtuber who has been called out for having fakes and scamming people. The rest are guys thst review shoes on YouTube

I would have liked a pair for retail but don’t need em and not about to pay the current resell for em. I hope because of the numbers these were produced these drop below whT the 4’s are doing so I can cop a pair at about double retail.

Seriously what’s the secret to wining these snkrs draw. I been seeing people hit multiples on a single draw and others who hit draw after draw. Congrats to all the winners

Seriously what’s the secret to wining these snkrs draw. I been seeing people hit multiples on a single draw and others who hit draw after draw. Congrats to all the winners
I’ve seen it going around that new accounts have better luck. Don’t know if true. If so that’s absolutely dumb

My coworker hit for her boyfriend and herself though so idk

It’s been one day y’all. Prices will dip. Especially with the numbers that were produced. Only way it won’t if everyone keeps buying high and not hold onto funds...

Back
Top Bottom