Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1D596806-C25B-4B20-9096-4D88543E8EA1.jpeg

Finally!!! the most important pair in there is my sons

Prices for 10.5 only dipped briefly today, did not see anything below 710, and many seem to have jumped in once they broke into that range. Back around 750 now...

jvo5319 jvo5319 Looks like 900 for sz 10 is going to be the magic number. GOAT is taking offers at 880 so I think ima do that. Stockx is a bit more but gonna buy one of those to stock since itll come with that tag.

Placed an $890 out the door bid for GOAT and $916 on stockx. Hope both get accepted....
So you’re doubling up?
my seller finally shipped so I’m not antsy to cop a double for the low. Where do you see these price wise down the road ?

So you’re doubling up?
my seller finally shipped so I’m not antsy to cop a double for the low. Where do you see these price wise down the road ?
Yeah, Only makes sense if Im paying this much to cop one to rock and one to flip later down the line. I dont know where they'll go but if they have the potential like the rest of the line up, besides maybe the 4's, then I can atleast make my money back if not profit a bit..

Also, I lowered my offer after seeing prices selling for less so Im at 885 otd on GOAT lol. Trying to get the best price but wont cry over a few dollars if my plan dont work LOLLL

Yeah, Only makes sense if Im paying this much to cop one to rock and one to flip later down the line. I dont know where they'll go but if they have the potential like the rest of the line up, besides maybe the 4's, then I can atleast make my money back if not profit a bit..

Also, I lowered my offer after seeing prices selling for less so Im at 885 otd on GOAT lol. Trying to get the best price but wont cry over a few dollars if my plan dont work LOLLL
Think imma sit this one out. I’ll take the L of paying 950 for these early in the week. Trying my best not to beat myself over being impatient lol

Haven’t seen any dope fits w these yet. I’m not even sure I can even pull em off w my usual wardrobe. Can we please get some on feet!

Back
Top Bottom