Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The real question is, has anyone who entered but did not get the email confirmation still get a W with a purchase link? Just some hopeful thinking, but I know my local boutiques that do in-store raffles with email confirmations always say not to worry if you dont get an email or confirm, and that you're still entered. So in this case, hopefully were all still entered in the TS system and the confirm email wasn't actually necessary.
You had to click a link in the first email and pass captcha to verify your email.

The real question is, has anyone who entered but did not get the email confirmation still get a W with a purchase link? Just some hopeful thinking, but I know my local boutiques that do in-store raffles with email confirmations always say not to worry if you dont get an email or confirm, and that you're still entered. So in this case, hopefully were all still entered in the TS system and the confirm email wasn't actually necessary.

it says in the TERMS that it is necessary to received a subscription confirmation email and to subscribe asap lol But 90% of people didn't even get that email

giphy.gif

You had to click a link in the first email and pass captcha to verify your email.

Yes I know. I've done these raffles before with email confirmation with the captcha. My local boutiques in my city do this all the time . A lot of people complain sometimes that they didn't receive email confirmation after entering the raffle. They usually tell them even without it you're still entered and not to worry. Just saying, I'm hoping its the same way with these TS. But the looks of it........you won and that other guy won, and both of yall had email confirmations, so looks like it's completely different and email confirmations probably = W. Usually everyone gets emails confirmation and that doesn't mean W or L. Congrats on your W though!

I would of rather much spammed clicked "add to cart" than wait for an "email" that a lot people didn't get. Lol. Goodluck tomorrow everyone

Back
Top Bottom