Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

these are pretty detailed that I think it'll take a little bit longer for the good fakes to replicate it. Theres probably some obvious tell-tale signs for the fakes out now.

47383592-9351-4617-8D83-1532E5AC6403.jpeg

Lol you realize Nike has more to do with distribution numbers then Travis does right? Ask Ye about it.
Facts....KANYE WEST didn’t even know the release date of his red October’s. Y’all act like Travis Scott got all this crazy pull with Nike. Some of the things he has been able to do with the store and such has been MONUMENTAL compared to other entertainers/athletes. We gotta stop dragging this dude man. He don’t own no part of Nike and can’t be responsible for getting everyone access to his shoes.

Facts....KANYE WEST didn’t even know the release date of his red October’s. Y’all act like Travis Scott got all this crazy pull with Nike. Some of the things he has been able to do with the store and such has been MONUMENTAL compared to other entertainers/athletes. We gotta stop dragging this dude man. He don’t own no part of Nike and can’t be responsible for getting everyone access to his shoes.
Lol while he throwing trash azzzz merch in our face, but hold all the shoes. I'm cool and also what happen to grade school and ps sizes. Nike delayed. This man don't care.

I'm considering requesting a chargeback thru PayPal, just not sure it's worth the hassle and potential ban from StockX. But there needs to be some sort of buyer protection. Being authentic isn't good enough, damaged shoes shouldn't pass inspection either.
Ask for a promo code, that's what i would. and it gives u more of incentive to wear them w/o walking around like a penguin. Whoever, i wouldn't keep them w/o getting a discount 1st. They should've emailed u about that detail b4 sending them the shoes to u.

Also, if u do a chargeback they will ban u.

4 days later, still only got the "we're sorry you're disappointed, we'll be forwarding this to complaints" email. I've followed up asking for an update, nothing in response yet. I'm kinda undecided on what to do next. The tag is still on obviously, but I don't want just resell it back. First, I'd be taking a hit with fees. 2nd, I don't want a fellow sneakerhead to go thru this, 3rd, StockX needs to be held accountable. Any suggestions on my next move?
I've actually got great news. Stockx emailed me a shipping label and they say they will provide a full refund once they receive them. I'm happily stunned lol. Miracles do happen haha
Screenshot_20191117-143234_Gmail.jpg

I've actually got great news. Stockx emailed me a shipping label and they say they will provide a full refund once they receive them. I'm happily stunned lol. Miracles do happen haha
Screenshot_20191117-143234_Gmail.jpg
Nice glad to see stockx giving some leniency towards it's buyer's. Even though that was a QC issues and would've sold at any retail store. It's good to know they making an effort. Still an inconvenience but hey you can buy a pair cheaper now.

Nice glad to see stockx giving some leniency towards it's buyer's. Even though that was a QC issues and would've sold at any retail store. It's good to know they making an effort. Still an inconvenience but hey you can buy a pair cheaper now.
I've bought and sold a lot on stockx over the last couple of years. I'm guessing that was taken into consideration. Regardless, I feel relieved. Was anticipating more brushing off from "customer service".

I've bought and sold a lot on stockx over the last couple of years. I'm guessing that was taken into consideration. Regardless, I feel relieved. Was anticipating more brushing off from "customer service".
Just got to stay on em. I had an issue and got a 50 dollar code which made it right then got another email from another cs rep I was dealing with on the same issue and he sent me anothr 50 dollar code lol. So in total I got 100 back.

Last edited:
I just randomly thought about this. Rocky has been wearing this models literally since he came out and brought back AF1's for a fresher generation to embrace.
Outside Kanye working w/ Nike, Rocky is the other rapper that made the most sense for Nike to give at least a shoe.
Do any you know if Nike ever approached Rocky for a collab and if so why not?
And y'all think Travis swagger jacked Rocky?

1574019746245.png
1574019783492.png

1574019843404.png

I just randomly thought about this. Rocky has been wearing this models literally since he came out and brought back AF1's for a fresher generation to embrace.
Outside Kanye working w/ Nike, Rocky is the other rapper that made the most sense for Nike to give at least a shoe.

1574019746245.png
1574019783492.png

1574019843404.png
Rocky did under armours, don’t know if he has a contract with em or not

1574019746245.png
1574019783492.png

1574019843404.png

Rocky's appeal ain't big enough for Nike.

1574019746245.png
1574019783492.png

1574019843404.png

What’s crazy is a couple years ago Rocky was easily the bigger artist...not anymore

Maybe rocky just wanted too much from Nike, I mean Travis wasn’t really hot when he got a shoe so his demands were probably less.. and Nike said aight cool, and then he got hot.

Let’s not forget Nike wanted justin Timberlake to be the front runner of this whole musician shoe thing..

Maybe rocky just wanted too much from Nike, I mean Travis wasn’t really hot when he got a shoe so his demands were probably less.. and Nike said aight cool, and then he got hot.

Let’s not forget Nike wanted justin Timberlake to be the front runner of this whole musician shoe thing..

For a period of time Rocky had an in with Nike in particular with Bari's Vlone partnership. I'm sure if that collab didn't end up the way it did he would've gotten himself more involved with the brand.

Rocky's appeal ain't big enough for Nike.
But it is; Rocky's appeal is bigger than Travis's. He made this ugly as$ Triple S's pop. These trendy kids that brands follow in order to produce "what's in" are completely influenced by Rocky. He even got those $250 UA's (very good quality & one of the best packing btw) to sellout w/ resemble resell to follow. Rocky is an influencer. I don't think "the 10's" would've been as big w/o Rocky's cosign.

This could be it, and should be the only reason he hasn't done anything w/ Nike. Travis partnering w/ Nike really gave him like I've never seen b4.

Back
Top Bottom