Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Kotd Travis Scott ‘19
65FA8BF4-D805-45F7-B22A-9A374B62FC2A.jpeg

Pink laces over everything

**** Was An Absolute Mess Brotha. :smh:

Sorry To Hear You Didn’t Get Through On These But Hopefully You’ll Have Better Luck On The Safari’s Coming Up If You’re After Em :nerd:

All good. Haven't been buying much lately. Partly because I can't hit **** anyway :lol::lol:, but only been going after stuff I would actually wear. Sick of jumping through hoops for the chance to buy some shoes.

Congrats to those that won though, these look super dope :smokin

Kinnda Kicking Myself For Not Grabbing The Deck, Grip Tape, Trucks And Wheels Off Travs Site When They Were Up There :smh:

Wasn’t Very Confident I’d Be Landing A Pair Of These :lol:

Far From A “Skater” But Would Definitely Be Nice To Have To Go With These :pimp:

I feel like I didn't put in any "work" for this Travis collab even though I put these above the White AF1s, Sail AF1s, 4s, 1 Lows . Only entered one local skate shop with a $40 donation for 2 raffle tickets which is doing their drawing Monday. :emoji_pray:

just endured a 4 hour raffle line up at tactics. No luck. But at least my homie won, so the effort wasn’t all for not. Shoes are fire in hand. But they’re not worth 1K plus to me.
B9D3E75E-B9C4-4C66-9C4B-D3B39593982F.jpeg

26E32BEE-26F5-408A-8609-2C33A2723C6A.jpeg
You just taking pics of his shoes? Or He got you for retail?

IMO the dunks are way better than the jordan I lows. i wanted the jordan I highs bad...but i refuse to pay what the highs go for now (1700 in a size 9).
i'm not trying to drop 1k+ on these dunks either. **** sucks.
hopefully i hit on a few things in the future and am able to flip them then get the dunks plus the jordan I highs but with what resell is even now that's asking a lot. i'm sure the dunks will go for a lot more later. smhhh. it sucks having to think like that but nike made it nearly impossible to pay retail and they made it (or at least are basically complicit in making it) nearly impossible to even have a fair shot at a raffle.

i don't see these dropping but if they ever got down to around 6 or 700 i'd cop off of sx in a heartbeat.

IMO the dunks are way better than the jordan I lows. i wanted the jordan I highs bad...but i refuse to pay what the highs go for now (1700 in a size 9).
i'm not trying to drop 1k+ on these dunks either. **** sucks.
hopefully i hit on a few things in the future and am able to flip then get the dunks plus the jordan I highs but with what resell is even now that's asking a lot. i'm sure the dunks will go for a lot more later. smhhh.

i don't see these dropping but if they ever got down to around 6 or 700 i'd cop off of sx in a heartbeat.

I feel the same about the lows, as far as them not being that great, but still think the dunk is comparable.
Gonna start liquidating some “toys” to fund a Travis shopping spree. The highs are the kicker, It’s hard to swallow that 1500 price tag on these.

gonna go for lows, 4s, and highs last.

I feel the same about the lows, as far as them not being that great, but still think the dunk is comparable.
Gonna start liquidating some “toys” to fund a Travis shopping spree. The highs are the kicker, It’s hard to swallow that 1500 price tag on these.

gonna go for lows, 4s, and highs last.

Go for the best first (the Highs) and you might not even want the rest anymore - thus saving you money. :nthat:

Yeah, having a pair of the high top 1's makes missing out on any other drop a little easier. Granted, nobody likes to fail. But I just have to remind myself how lucky I have been with not only Travis drops, but sneakers period. It's easy to count your losses a lot quicker than your wins.

The 1's are still the pinnacle, and unless he drops a dif colorway in that model, I can't see anything else coming close to matching them.

Back
Top Bottom