Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Since today was a leap-day...
IMG_20200229_144240_208.jpg

IMG_20200229_172656_524.jpg

Yeah, having a pair of the high top 1's makes missing out on any other drop a little easier. Granted, nobody likes to fail. But I just have to remind myself how lucky I have been with not only Travis drops, but sneakers period. It's easy to count your losses a lot quicker than your wins.

The 1's are still the pinnacle, and unless he drops a dif colorway in that model, I can't see anything else coming close to matching them.
Best place to cop? I know there were a lot of fakes around at the start.

Best place to cop? I know there were a lot of fakes around at the start.

That's the hard part and why I urged ppl ( if it was feasible for them financially ) to cop their pairs at resell early on, before the fakes got even more perfect. The fakes were damn near perfect out the gate, so given excess time, I'm sure they're almost flawless now.

I would cop through GOAT, or a local shop where you have a paper trail and or refund options if they turn out to be fake. Get them legit checked 3X over, and understand that the original pairs had LOTS of flaws. So real pairs will have issues, don't discount them for that alone.

I wish you the best of luck cause that's a lot of bread but when it's all said and done, I think you'll be happy. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

That's the hard part and why I urged ppl ( if it was feasible for them financially ) to cop their pairs at resell early on, before the fakes got even more perfect. The fakes were damn near perfect out the gate, so given excess time, I'm sure they're almost flawless now.

I would cop through GOAT, or a local shop where you have a paper trail and or refund options if they turn out to be fake. Get them legit checked 3X over, and understand that the original pairs had LOTS of flaws. So real pairs will have issues, don't discount them for that alone.

I wish you the best of luck cause that's a lot of bread but when it's all said and done, I think you'll be happy. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
I appreciate the wisdom. I’m really gonna take my time and hit up a few different spots to see how much and what sizes they have available the closer the time gets. The highs and 4s are the ones I really want, the lows are just because of the cost of entry being soooooooo low.

man the game is really changing fast.

Mid key feeling like TS1 Lows >> TS Dunks.. the only thing making me second guess is that I personally value Dunks over AJ1's. Also want to feel better for striking tf out and reminding myself I got the Lows for retail.

Supreme LA only “raffled” a handful of pairs

I agree with the people saying the lows over the dunks. Lows even went up a little in resell after this drop.

My boy got word that SF was going to be FCFS so he lined up all night. Of course once the store was about to open they announced a live raffle. As you expect, people who showed up last won. They either got lucky or we’re gonna win the “raffle” no matter what lol.

Back
Top Bottom