Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How are these going for more than the 1s? I don’t get it

what’s everybody smoking on, spending over a G on some bandana SBs? Lol

5C7F1D95-341D-432C-91BD-DB8AB21C5BB0.jpeg

won the concepts nyc raffle for the dunks. Having both the 1s and the dunks, the 1s are on a different level for me.

I’m kind of tired of earth tones, Yeezy released 3million different earth tone colorways

yea but yeezy releases the same damn model with earth tones.

at least Nike giving you variations with laces to change it up.

I feel the 6’s should have had the same amount of laces as the 1’s for the price.

The 1’s would have not had much love for me without the laces. I have went pink laces and red laces (not at the same time). I threw the sail laces in my Unc 1’s. And black laces blah I wouldn’t disrespect my TS 1’s with black laces lmao to each they own.

I guess the GITD was an excuse to jack the price up.

Also, the 4’s were at least different color

yea but yeezy releases the same damn model with earth tones.

at least Nike giving you variations with laces to change it up.

I feel the 6’s should have had the same amount of laces as the 1’s for the price.

The 1’s would have not had much love for me without the laces. I have went pink laces and red laces (not at the same time). I threw the sail laces in my Unc 1’s. And black laces blah I wouldn’t disrespect my TS 1’s with black laces lmao to each they own.

I guess the GITD was an excuse to jack the price up.

Also, the 4’s were at least different color

Black laces are the best laces on the TS1 high

90% of these skateshops were too shady for this release and I personally don't agree with nike moving forward to only dropping sb's exclusively at skateshops. I mean I probably appreciate the shops that were more upfront with it "our pairs are only going to loyal vips or skateteam" than the skateshops that say "come sign up for our raffle sizes 4-13 and spend extra $20 to gain extra raffle tickets" and most of those sizes and pairs are already gone.

one local skateshop required you to spend $500 worth of their products to be on the list for a chance to cop. One local skateshop made you donate money to gain raffles, and one of my friends won and they called back again 30 mins later and said sorry you didn't win, we didn't receive any size 8 and no you can't get another size. Another local skateshop is seen wheeling in a cart of the travis dunks into FlightClub after asking people to spend money for extra raffle tickets. Another boutique that got them held an IG raffle and surprise surprise, a Stadium Goods employee won.

90% of these skateshops were too shady for this release and I personally don't agree with nike moving forward to only dropping sb's exclusively at skateshops. I mean I probably appreciate the shops that were more upfront with it "our pairs are only going to loyal vips or skateteam" than the skateshops that say "come sign up for our raffle sizes 4-13 and spend extra $20 to gain extra raffle tickets" and most of those sizes and pairs are already gone.

one local skateshop required you to spend $500 worth of their products to be on the list for a chance to cop. One local skateshop made you donate money to gain raffles, and one of my friends won and they called back again 30 mins later and said sorry you didn't win, we didn't receive any size 8 and no you can't get another size. Another local skateshop is seen wheeling in a cart of the travis dunks into FlightClub after asking people to spend money for extra raffle tickets. Another boutique that got them held an IG raffle and surprise surprise, a Stadium Goods employee won.

I’m not surprised because sneakers in general is more about money that culture or style.

I mean no one actually wears shoes.

people say to me like omg how could you just rock those.

mane I would never. Blah blah blah.

sneaker twitter world is the worst. Every post reply of a shoe is................what’s resell oh those are bricks...... blah blah. Almost like you can’t like something unless it flips.

So no surprise these shops cashed out. They need it and also, they seen it as why should you make the money when we can.

not saying it’s right

Sheesh. Already on the hunt for the SB. Hopefully I can score a local pair for a "decent" price :stoneface:

Wouldn’t it be crazy if Nike went the route of Adidas and hyped these SB’s up with exclusivity and then dropped a wider release...

Local Cat With A 8.5 I’ve Been Watching Since Seeing Him Post He’s Won A Local Raffle. He’s Talkin $950 Tho Since That’s What The Local Consignment Shop Said They’d Pay Out :smh:

Any 9-9.5?
Size 9 Is $1,000 From The Local Pair I’ve Seen. Haven’t Contacted The Seller Yet Tho For This Pair To See If There’s Any Wiggle Room :nerd:

Name the shops especially the one that screwed your friend over. If he's on IG, I'd screen cap the number and make a post about it or at least put it on Twitter. It won't get him the shoes but his story will be out there for others to see. We knew this was going to be a bunch of bull**** in NYC. Round Two had an entire FSR one week before official RD.

I said a few pages back that Nike should bleed skate stores dry the same way they did the mom and pop sneaker retailers. Put SB in Footlocker. You don't have to worry about an independent retailer running up a line of credit they can't afford to pay back and the consumer doesn't get screwed over the way we saw this past weekend.

The TS collection so far. Regret selling my 1 lows (not my sz |l ) and GS 6s.

Attachments

• ESEa_r1WoAEOD-q.jpeg
    ESEa_r1WoAEOD-q.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 522
I’m not surprised because sneakers in general is more about money that culture or style.

I mean no one actually wears shoes.

people say to me like omg how could you just rock those.

mane I would never. Blah blah blah.

sneaker twitter world is the worst. Every post reply of a shoe is................what’s resell oh those are bricks...... blah blah. Almost like you can’t like something unless it flips.

So no surprise these shops cashed out. They need it and also, they seen it as why should you make the money when we can.

not saying it’s right

That's not their right to assume that people aren't buying to wear. What a customer does with their paid for product is their prerogative. With the exception of a few posters who blatant let it known they resell, people on NT wear their shoes FWIW.

I'm of the belief where it may be worth it to just start paying resale because I don't want to be one of those guys that hangs out at stores all day to kiss *** in order to get a pair *coughs* Concepts *coughs*. Atmos denied all week they were getting them. Threw a bull**** raffle up and hooked up a few usuals under the guise of legitimacy.

Back
Top Bottom