Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I appreciate his posts. If fakes have really gotten 1:1 like he claims, then that's gonna kill all resell for me. I'll really be retail or bust, not even worth the risk.

Basically where I'm at. I'd rather know than not. I don't have the time to keep up with what the fake factories are pumping out anymore. It all moves too fast they don't sleep over there.

Basically where I'm at. I'd rather know than not. I don't have the time to keep up with what the fake factories are pumping out anymore. It all moves too fast they don't sleep over there.

Don't let anybody tell you any reps are 1:1. Simply not true.
Would the best replicas be hard to tell on feet? Yeah, most likely. But if you put them next to retail pair you'll be able to see both pairs are different.

Tbh in 2021 if you put 2 retail pairs next to each other both pairs would be different too.

Slight QC differences I agree. That's gonna happen because these are all made by people afterall.
But you can usually see other things like shape, material, build, color differences when comparing replica and retail.

Slight QC differences I agree. That's gonna happen because these are all made by people afterall.
But you can usually see other things like shape, material, build, color differences when comparing replica and retail.
old days. yes.

i guarantee i can show you pics of 1s, 11s, real and fake and you couldnt tell by shape, material, build or color. prom night 11, only difference is the jumpman on the insole is more matte on one. laces the same. suede the same. shape. the metal jumpman.

one batch of fake chicago dunks were better quality than retail. no lie.

do crappy versions still exist like you mention? of course.

Last edited:
Nobody bats 100...

7AC03BE6-3AEE-4265-BD2A-5BD73C5A5FE9.jpeg

No hate on your purchase and I’m glad you got em...

...but word to the wise for the rest of NTers, Grailed is flooded with reps.
Most definitely understand I’m very aware of that I noticed it was a label on the box from stadium goods and before I order anything I’d like to do my research on the seller, 5 star ratings and positive reviews in how many items they sold, stuff like that... but thanks for the heads up my guy!
6AF9B72E-4FA2-46AD-A1A4-6B7ABC72A0DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom