Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

THESE LOOK WAY BETTER IN HAND
92023D58-5FBE-46C0-969E-C6AD8A08AEFA.jpeg

1B1911C1-6A10-462B-AF26-5FAD811A2570.jpeg

the 3m was a nice touch as well

So remember that ghost charge I told yall about...

The red flints dropped that Saturday. I got the "got em" message so I checked my account to make sure they charged my card. Saw the charge for the red flints...but saw another charge for 269...thought to myself...this doesn't make sense...nike never gives me a ghost charge for something.

Checked the app again and saw this

Screenshot_20210510-174150_SNKRS.jpg

Made sense since they sent me an email saying I didn't win either. Checked the charge the next couple of days and it stayed on my card.

Got home today and saw 3 boxes from Nike. I was expecting two....

Boom

20210510_174012.jpg

I don't understand this...but I'm not complaining either. First TS release I have hit on ever.

Last edited:
I've gone back a few pages but didn't see too much. My order has no estimated delivery date....it says 'Shipment information sent to FedEx' on May 6th?!? Has everyone else been getting their pairs?

I've gone back a few pages but didn't see too much. My order has no estimated delivery date....it says 'Shipment information sent to FedEx' on May 6th?!? Has everyone else been getting their pairs?

We in the same boat smh
Estimated delivery was for today

And this is for a toddler pair I hit on SNKRS

Yet My StockX order of these have already arrived
C9C9F964-436F-4CD3-9535-146155C81610.jpeg

The little logo details are cool but this is one pair I'm not 'mad' that I missed out on. None of the pics posted have changed my mind either.

Between StockX or Goat, I can snag these now for $620 all said and done. Just curious where these will bottom out. Olives I snagged for close to $640, so $700 after all txes and fees, but they dropped further after that purchase.

Same here sir. Hoping to get an update soon. :frown:
gxdsavvy gxdsavvy I'm confused by the message Nike sent you. Did it mean to wait two more days to contact them again to resolve the issue or what? :nerd:

PO

Same here sir. Hoping to get an update soon. :frown:
gxdsavvy gxdsavvy I'm confused by the message Nike sent you. Did it mean to wait two more days to contact them again to resolve the issue or what? :nerd:

PO
Yeah the message was to contact them again if my order doesn’t arrive within the next few days because it could possibly be delayed.

Offered the option of a refund which has me thinking their supply isn’t matching demand (number of SNKRS App winners)

So my assumption is that if it’s not here in the coming days all they will do is give me a refund :smh:

Yeah the message was to contact them again if my order doesn’t arrive within the next few days because it could possibly be delayed.

Offered the option of a refund which has me thinking their supply isn’t matching demand (number of SNKRS App winners)

So my assumption is that if it’s not here in the coming days all they will do is give me a refund :smh:
Patience ... you will get your sneakers

Same situation here. Label created and nothing. It didn't even show up in my fedex app which is odd.

Yeah, got the same message, their reasoning is what has me concerned:
"Our main warehouse ran out of them, so we had to contact another one of our smaller warehouses to get your pair, but fedex has acknowledged your pair so there is a pair for you"

What does FedEx acknowledging that there is a pair actually have to do with anything

Yeah, got the same message, their reasoning is what has me concerned:
"Our main warehouse ran out of them, so we had to contact another one of our smaller warehouses to get your pair, but fedex has acknowledged your pair so there is a pair for you"

What does FedEx acknowledging that there is a pair actually have to do with anything
I contacted Nike and they are offering a refund claiming that they may be lost smh. I really wanted these too

The backed up shipping stuff is par for the course with Nike since the beginning of this year…Even longer, back into the shutdown, actually…

I’ve won shoes or ordered shoes off Nike+ and SNKRS that got delivered sometimes as quickly as the Monday after a Saturday release…Other pairs I’ve waited nearly a month to get them delivered…Nike and FedEx both have had major delays due to multiple closures of their facilities in Memphis…Add in the fact that people are buying more product, and logistics are a mess right now…Just have to be patient…

Back
Top Bottom