Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What kind of f**krie is going on here. SMH
Screenshot_20210509-122554_Shop.jpg

You contact Nike to see what they said about this?

PO

was teetering on whether or not i should get the new 6s and ended up picking up the old ones lmao these look dope though. my birthday is coming up soon so we'll see what the wife says

Absolutely no clue what I’d wear with these, but the pockets and loops are so cool.
53C343BB-8E7C-4CE2-90C7-4FF3E7E586E2.jpeg

your good with some light denim white shirt to keep it simple

More complex same denim and maybe some layering with flannel and or a denim jacket.

I found a sweat shirt that goes with these I’m breaking out.

that’s me I plan to wear these in the fall. But they are wearable.

The pics look reasonable good, however, now that I have them in hand today (SNKRS finally shipped....same day as the EA Shadows....SMH...!), they really do look great in my opinion. I hope I'm not unconsciously swayed by the collab/hype as I'm not generally into that and have the PSG4s as my only other collab b/c I love 4s and they look great to me. And while 4s are my goat, the off noire Unions that I've been thinking about I saw in person yesterday looked OK, but not as nice as these, and I would never pay the kind of money people are wanting for those; maybe $275 max ;-)...

Anyway, given the resell market, the "smart" thing to do would be to sell these, however, first, I don't want to support that nonsense, and second, they really do look good and are something special you don't find releasing (or being able to get) everyday. Might sit on them until the fall though. Also need to try out the dark brown laces, though the khaki do keep the look super clean.

Anyway, I'm sure the price will drop in the coming days as people's pairs arrive, so if these are a must have for you, I'd try to be patient if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom