Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

its actually not expensive at all - very easy to code via python. They just dont care.

I don’t believe that. You really think they could filter through 500k+ entries? That’s like saying anti-virus is enough to protect an enterprise. It’s layered with a firewall, blocking ports, network monitoring tools, management tools, malware tools……..

I don’t believe that. You really think they could filter through 500k+ entries? That’s like saying anti-virus is enough to protect an enterprise. It’s layered with a firewall, blocking ports, network monitoring tools, management tools, malware tools……..
wouldnt bee too hard to write a phython or a ruby script to go through entries for dupes.

nah i struck out
8891F016-F39D-41D5-88C8-0C5DED74046D.jpeg

your not 15

disqualified 😂

rep this man for the dog pic tho.

Look the code boys in here speaking gospel.

as an engineer in aero I have no idea what that code life like but I believe yah.

I could load all the entries into an excel spreadsheet & remove duplicate emails in minutes lol

wait the dudes who claim they hit on all those pairs did not simply just enter a crap load of times with the same email right!!!

Right!!!!

Now I would say no shipping to PO or no same payment method is a good filter too. Card diff, payment diff and email.

I mean you can spoof all that too but at least that takes effort. Using the same email 100k time is trash.

Back
Top Bottom