Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Got EA for the OW dunks so I'm assuming I'll be waiting for these and the dunks for a couple weeks now it seems.

just call and see if they shipping can be upgraded.

side note I ordered some materials for work to be sent from another site via FedEx overnight.

guess what label created more than 3 days late as of today on some overnight stuff. Needless to say FedeEx going through it right now.

no updated shipping from fedex but its supposed to arrive tmr lol

Last edited:
well my OW dunks has already shipped and being delivered tomorrow and my sacai waffles is on preparing to ship stage meanwhile my travis is still on order confirmed lol, not looking good.

just call and see if they shipping can be upgraded.

side note I ordered some materials for work to be sent from another site via FedEx overnight.

guess what label created more than 3 days late as of today on some overnight stuff. Needless to say FedeEx going through it right now.

Yeah I agree something is up with them. I just looked up a package that I shipped to someone for work on Monday, same city, and the package has just been sitting in the facility since Monday night with no movement. Got a pair of kicks from FTL that created a label last Friday via UPS and no movement on those either. WTF :smh:

12A818CC-AA3D-43C6-97DF-CB743BAA3803.jpeg

Yeah I agree something is up with them. I just looked up a package that I shipped to someone for work on Monday, same city, and the package has just been sitting in the facility since Monday night with no movement. Got a pair of kicks from FTL that created a label last Friday via UPS and no movement on those either. WTF :smh:

yup I’m having the same issue. Something was suppose to arrive today ship to me for work overnight at that. Still label created and no one knows where it is. It’s not even valuable to a regular person and it’s a large heavy it over 150 lbs. Two big boxes lol how y’all lost on that fam.

No matter what no matter the shoe don’t be this clown. JUST WAIT FEDEX STRUGGLING

9A0E54B9-B453-4734-95F9-58E21A9E3CA9.jpeg

some folks never had anything and it shows.

Casuals I tell yah got mad he couldn’t flip I assume.

yup I’m having the same issue. Something was suppose to arrive today ship to me for work overnight at that. Still label created and no one knows where it is. It’s not even valuable to a regular person and it’s a large heavy it over 150 lbs. Two big boxes lol how y’all lost on that fam.

No matter what no matter the shoe don’t be this clown. JUST WAIT FEDEX STRUGGLING

Ironic aint it

This is true but it's the unnecessary flex when most of us didn't get one.
I don’t mind the flex, I give whoever a pass if they rock em. The keep several pairs all deadstock crew I’m not a fan of. But hey whatever, this is a hobby I guess, everyone is entitled to doing it how they enjoy it. For me everything gets rocked cuz I’m gonna die soon, I only got 60 more years if I’m lucky

The absolute best advice at this point. They'll get it together at some point just like USPS did.

What’s up guys. Would anyone happen to have a photo of the TR4s with blue laces? Trying to compare them with the uni blue 4s haha

Dudes like this get mad because they sell as soon as they get shipping. When they realize they ain’t getting the shoes before their Shillong deadline they **** their pants

No one really knows he did respond and said Nike only gave him a chance to refund not wait for a shipping update since he called.

Sounds like total bs but if your in it to keep. More than likely you will just wait. You was never in that much of a rush.

I have seen people complain about shipping get their money back and the shoes ship anyways getting free shoes. I have seen shipments intercepted and returned for the same reason too.

Back
Top Bottom