Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1629314619033.jpeg

1629314632511.png

Last edited:
Fedex is better than UPS for me... had they shipped UPS I would be waiting around until 9 PM sometimes, and I don't always like spending my entire days off at home.
UPS dont give you the ability to track your package in real time once it's out for delivery? My UPS app also gives a 3 hour window for delivery that has been accurate ime. FedEx in my area is kinda wack. They often mark stuff delivered that doesnt arrive until the next day.

Lol as much as these trash blog sites love to talk about what celeb is wearing a a shoe some real energy should be put into these horrible shipping stories.

I mean they would require work. They in it for posting the same story for likes and engagement.

UPS dont give you the ability to track your package in real time once it's out for delivery? My UPS app also gives a 3 hour window for delivery that has been accurate ime. FedEx in my area is kinda wack. They often mark stuff delivered that doesnt arrive until the next day.

They actually do on some packages with Follow My Delivery. I was able to find the delivery guy one day with it and grab my package ahead of time.

They actually do on some packages with Follow My Delivery. I was able to find the delivery guy one day with it and grab my package ahead of time.
I'll be glad when it comes to my area for FedEx because as of now I have my stuff from them delivered to a store because the refuse to leave them on the side porch like UPS. If it says delivered to the store on Tuesday I dont even waste my time going to get it until Wednesday.

Need to see better pics…

initial thoughts:

the aged look needs to die out already, wild that we hated it and it took forever to look like that and now we got shoes coming out like that. AM 1’s are my favorite AM so i may try for the hell of it.

AND we all know how this works, ugly now but we all tryna cop :lol:

Need to see better pics…

initial thoughts:

the aged look needs to die out already, wild that we hated it and it took forever to look like that and now we got shoes coming out like that. AM 1’s are my favorite AM so i may try for the hell of it.

AND we all know how this works, ugly now but we all tryna cop :lol:
apparently many colorways

im a huge air max 1/90 fan

they look dope but not that color way

D00A143D-CB83-4EBD-AD97-FE77A9461110.jpeg

Holiday 2021
Not bad. However, I don’t do Air Maxes at all, so I have ZERO interest. I’m curious as to if the Air bubble is fogged, or if that isn’t an Air bubble at all. I imagine there’s still Air physically in the shoe, but it looks almost like that Air “cutout” is just cut into the rubber of the midsole.

damn, I'm seeing people's pollen's already shipping and my pair is stuck at preparing for shipment. No email or shipping info either

its Trending on Twitter lots of people are pissed.

some crazy folks are asking for refunds. I would just wait the time out you get 30 days.

off white dunks having the same issues.

I doubt they are being mass stolen. They are loaded on containers with radio tracking.

yes a few come up missing but nothing on this scale would be allow to fly. So I assume they just hella backed up.

would I ask for a refund no…..

its Trending on Twitter lots of people are pissed.

some crazy folks are asking for refunds. I would just wait the time out you get 30 days.

off white dunks having the same issues.

I doubt they are being mass stolen. They are loaded on containers with radio tracking.

yes a few come up missing but nothing on this scale would be allow to fly. So I assume they just hella backed up.

would I ask for a refund no…..
This new wave of sneakers head is wild.

They can’t wait a few extra days for nike but will wait MONTHS for a Jordan 1/ Dunk knock off :lol:

Hope these asking for full refunds get there’s canceled lowkey. If they paid for shipping then that’s understandable they want the shipping refunded

This new wave of sneakers head is wild.

They can’t wait a few extra days for nike but will wait MONTHS for a Jordan 1/ Dunk knock off :lol:

Hope these asking for full refunds get there’s canceled lowkey. If they paid for shipping then that’s understandable they want the shipping refunded

several people on Twitter claimed they asked for OW refunds cause the shoe late.

Back
Top Bottom