Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

you’d return them over that little tear in the box lid?

My lid from GOAT also had a little tear but it never even crossed my mind to complain. I’ll shoot my shot now though. $25 credit, that’ll cover some chipotle for the kids, no guac

image.jpg

Mostly out of principle. Shipped an expensive pair recently, in perfect condition, properly packaged to avoid issues. Gets to them and they say the lid has a damage. I asked for photos and they didn't wanna provide. Nor they wanted to open a case with UPS, in case it got damaged in transit. From the looks, after receiving it back, it looks like it got sliced when it was unpacked. Yet, they put all the blame on me.

Mostly out of principle. Shipped an expensive pair recently, in perfect condition, properly packaged to avoid issues. Gets to them and they say the lid has a damage. I asked for photos and they didn't wanna provide. Nor they wanted to open a case with UPS, in case it got damaged in transit. From the looks, after receiving it back, it looks like it got sliced when it was unpacked. Yet, they put all the blame on me.
That’s the cost of doing business with a 3rd party you can’t hand deliver or drop off to unfortunately. If them bricks come stepped on gotta follow the trial of who touched it last 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’d take the credit as long as the shoes aren’t damaged. If you decide to resell down the line, most buyers are forgiving when it comes to a slightly damaged box.

Oh alright yea. Ive had the same thing a couple times. Shipped Goat shoes with perfect boxes and then they said box was damaged. Each time I click the option to not offer a discount and the buyer accepted 🤷‍♂️

FWIW my box came more damaged than that DIRECTLY FROM NIKE lol. And the FedEx box was pristine. Damaged in the warehouse. Not excusing it, and get what you can from Goat. But just wanted to share my 2 cents.

Not worth sending them back IMO.

The discount is only going to be in a form of a $25 credit.
Ive complained about something like this & reached for $40, which is the most I've gotten back for compensation. If that's ok then escalate it but I wouldn't return over the box... even though they'd reject if you sent that in... oh well lol.

Ive complained about something like this & reached for $40, which is the most I've gotten back for compensation. If that's ok then escalate it but I wouldn't return over the box... even though they'd reject if you sent that in... oh well lol.
My issue was that they didn't wanna provide proof of the damaged box when they received it. And their refusal to have a process in place for situations like this. This is why they should have higher shipping insurance for expensive pairs to account for situations like this.

My issue was that they didn't wanna provide proof of the damaged box when they received it. And their refusal to have a process in place for situations like this. This is why they should have higher shipping insurance for expensive pairs to account for situations like this.
How do you know that’s how they received it? Otherwise the damage could have very well been done in transit to you. If you’re not satisfied and basing this on principle, return it for a full refund, otherwise, take the $25 and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom