Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

200 yards is pretty easy. Don’t need to be strong, just need to have good contact. But agree travis probably can’t hit 200.

200 actually isn't easy if you haven't warmed up and are under pressure. you may top the first one and then hook or slice the second.

I do a little golfing

1696949434308.png

It's crazy to me that non-golfers want these for casual wear.

Can't be functional for normal wear with that plastic hardened rubberised outsole. People crazy out here.

All good for the green but anything else lol. Wild.

Can't be functional for normal wear with that plastic hardened rubberised outsole. People crazy out here.

I’ve heard folks wear the Jordan 1 golfs casually all the time. My friends that golf say they’re barely even good for golf in terms of the soles.

As for non casuals going for them; for a lot of folks this is their last chance at a Travis Jordan 1 at retail. They’re going to try for the hell of it

Its not plastic, hardened or spiked. The outsole has softer rubber material than regular aj1s and dunks just with a pronounced pattern for traction. Barely noticeable, very wearable on and off course
1696964388582.jpeg

Its not plastic, hardened or spiked. The outsole has the exact same soft rubber material as regular aj1s and dunks just with a more pronounced pattern for better traction. Barely noticeable, very wearable on and off course
1696964388582.jpeg
Hope so for the people going for them for off the course. Personally don't think that's the same rubber AJ1 outsole with just a pronounced pattern. Looks hardened to me.

They look extremely similar to the traction found on a cricket shoe (non spiked/cleat variant) which I have a lot of experience with and wouldn't say were really usable outside sporting application.

Even if the sole is as usable as people think they are, I wouldn't personally use a speciality shoe outside of its niche.

I have 4 pairs of GR lows i golf with and wear casually. It’s basically the same as regular aj1s. It’s a good summer golf shoe but not ideal on winter and wet courses because it’s not enough traction

Hope so for the people going for them for off the course. Personally don't think that's the same rubber AJ1 outsole with just a pronounced pattern. Looks hardened to me.

They look extremely similar to the traction found on a cricket shoe (non spiked/cleat variant) which I have a lot of experience with and wouldn't say were really usable outside sporting application.

Even if the sole is as usable as people think they are, I wouldn't personally use a speciality shoe outside of its niche.

Are you enjoying the World Cup?? Surprised Pakistan was able to chase that score this morning!

All I can think of when I see this golf shoe is fat dudes hitting the golf course like Khaled, thinking they're tough in some meh kicks they spent $500 on 😂

Shoes are cool but they missed a huge opportunity to sell a lot of $$$ worth of golf gear to go with this collection

Reactions: mkj
Are you enjoying the World Cup?? Surprised Pakistan was able to chase that score this morning!
Yeah, incredible chase. Thought it was done at 37-2 but impressive knocks from Rizwan and Shafique. World Cup simmering nicely - the big games are still to come!

Back
Top Bottom