Official Trinidad James Thread

Iight, that's ya opinion...
laugh.gif
I know
laugh.gif
you mean give rocky his flow back... especially his style of beats

so nobody gonna point out that dude is a hypebeast himself??? look at his tumblr i mean dude rocks nothing but some whack clothes and tries to bash on a hypebeast?? boy looked like a textbook hypebeast

lol and them versace loafers... smh dude also had on sol hyperposite and had on some red pajama pants with a red hat smh... clown

Best thing a lot of you can do is stop complaining about these type of rappers & making actually threads for the stuff you like....instead of going so hard to complain with 10 plus posts use that energy into pushing the artist you believe deserve it....simple as that...the labels push it....the fans have all the control in the world to say we dont want this....gotta stop putting so much energy into always talking about all this music/artist you dont like

so nobody gonna point out that dude is a hypebeast himself??? look at his tumblr i mean dude rocks nothing but some whack clothes and tries to bash on a hypebeast?? boy looked like a textbook hypebeast
boy you just a hater. you don't even know that man. go take a nap. 

"All Gold Everything" is definitely an anthem... but what happens if he can't follow up with another hit, or a solid album. Think Cashout.

Trinidad does have all of Atlanta rooting for him. He seems to have combined everyone from the hipsters to the hood ****** with that anthem and the fashion.

I think he represents the persona that a lot of these male fashionistos aspire to be... but most cats are concerned with being alienated or called gay. Trini seems to not care about the hate.

I love it... keep shining homie.

No. Because no one cares. Let that man be legendary bruh.

Last edited:
Its a lot of hating going on in this thread lol. I mean damn lol. Its one thing to say he's trash because he is but ya'll talking this "fake hype" ish and all this other ish?

And is this dude not related to Big Gipp in some sort?

got Trinidad James to support me and my buddy clothing line
smokin.gif

Link in sig if interested

Show Raunchy Clothing some love too. That's a line that his manager Jason co-owns, get this sh*t live for the home team. I been watchin these boys hustle a long time and its payin off. 

www.raunchy-clothing.com/ 

Show Raunchy Clothing some love too. That's a line that his manager Jason co-owns, get this sh*t live for the home team. I been watchin these boys hustle a long time and its payin off. 

www.
raunchy
-
clothing
.com/ 

I can't even take full credit for getting him on board, his tattoo artist (Paper Frank in ATL, good friend of mine, also designing the next DNA shirt for us) put my clothing line and Trinidad James together. Networking baby!

I can't even take full credit for getting him on board, his tattoo artist (Paper Frank in ATL, good friend of mine, also designing the next DNA shirt for us) put my clothing line and Trinidad James together. Networking baby!
Yeah I know Paper Frank, he tatted my boy. I met Melvin back in 06 down in Auburn and he did my tat and I got cool with some people he hung out with. But yeah Peters St be jumpin, never know who you might see. 

I had to watch/listen to "Alll Gold Everything" for a second time, and man, it's just too much :lol: :lol:, especially the 2nd verse

got Trinidad James to support me and my buddy clothing line
smokin.gif

Link in sig if interested
How is that support though did he buy your shirt or endorse it or he just threw it on and posed and gt it for free
He's bringing attention to the shirt . . .

Although, GoldenTicket21, the smarter thing to do woulda just been to post it in Celebs Rockin Heat, with no indication that it was your clothing line, and let dudes ask for info on their own . . . semi-viral marketing . . . lol

Back
Top Bottom