OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Slept on all the colorways. Kinda want a pair for hoops bc the curry 2 doesn't look good to me and the price hike isn't cool. Question is, can't decide on golf lows, grey lows, or triple black :rolleyes

Damn the Splash partys release aug 22? same day as the Yeezys smh

splash parties > yeezies ..

yeezies are just roshe runs if it did not have the Kanye tag on it.. no shoe technology what so ever View media item 1660042
this is the pix that made me want them.. what are the details for copping? and yes I plan on keeping and not be a reselling shark.. no one buys these over resale prices the Bay is over flooded

how do you even get Yeezys ? is it just online via adidas .com ? IL try my luck on DSG for the Splash parties

they were available on a bunch of sites, even pacsun, but they sold out so fast

the mvp's got a lot of traffic online so its gonna get funky with the yeezys on the same day

Pretty sure it's the red lows since their annual Elite 24 game is in NYC
looking at the precios years with the E24 releases, 
i think the Curry One E24 will be orange....
E24 releases have always been a pink/green, orange, and blue..
and we already have a blue and a pink/green in the CFD2 line

looking at the precios years with the E24 releases, 

i think the Curry One E24 will be orange....

E24 releases have always been a pink/green, orange, and blue..

and we already have a blue and a pink/green in the CFD2 line
Just had the Bolt Orange Low release so doubtful that the e24 Low will be orange also.

Last edited:
splash parties > yeezies ..

yeezies are just roshe runs if it did not have the Kanye tag on it.. no shoe technology what so ever View media item 1660042
this is the pix that made me want them.. what are the details for copping? and yes I plan on keeping and not be a reselling shark.. no one buys these over resale prices the Bay is over flooded

No shoe technology?

Prime knit?

Boost?

Have you owned either to make this wild statement?

Currys are just a hyper dunk if it didn't have his name on it and if he didn't win the finals. See how stupid that sounds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom