OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

So i just emailed him saying il meet him at the police station in the mission at 5 PM haha this fboy deserves his time wasted

Last edited:
Did UA change the finish of the toe guard on the Black Lows? I ordered another pair with 20% from Champs and noticed when I opened the box that they weren't black matte but a bit glossy. Original right and new left.
View media item 1881371

Been meaning to try to find a pair of these for ball. I keep hearing great things.
It's a firmer setup than some people prefer, but I really love the transition with this shoe.  and especially the anafoam upper pairs are extremely comfortable with break in.  Traction is good but requires a decent amount of wiping.

Loving the Curry 2 as well, but hard not to reach back for these 1s

Traction eventually breaks in when its nearly burned through. Been using mine exclusively outside and no slipping but its around halfway through the sole's life.

Balled in my FNF this weekend. Traction is not the best but they look :smokin :smokin :smokin though haha.

^^ how much worse is the traction compared to your regular curry 1's without the tranluscent outsole??

Not too bad compared to the regular 1's and the lows. Just my opinion though, others may have a different thought about them.

These look so damn good in person and the traction felt good in store, but now that I'm seeing somebody complain about traction on court can anybody chime in on this? I'm planning on possibly exchanging my Kyrie 2 Christmas for these because of the clear sole that gives them terrible traction so I definitely don't wanna have that problem again.

These also felt like they might fit better going a 0.5 size up...anybody else feel that way?

I always size 0.5 down when it comes to under Armour. I haven't had any trouble with my Christmas Kyrie 2's yet.

Back
Top Bottom