OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I always size 0.5 down when it comes to under Armour. I haven't had any trouble with my Christmas Kyrie 2's yet.

How would you 0.5 size down in these narrow *** Curry Lows?

And the Christmas Kyrie 2's aren't stiff as all hell with terrible traction? That clear sole picks up alllll the dust.

And the Christmas Kyrie 2's aren't stiff as all hell with terrible traction? That clear sole picks up alllll the dust.
i do the same with th Currys. I don't have a wide foot or anything so when I .5 size down it actually gives me a nice snug fit

Lol. You have to realize, I've got like 8 pairs of Kyrie 1's. The Curry's make my feet feel as though they have all the room in the world compared to the Kyrie's. The Kyrie 1's are probably the most narrow shoe in the forefoot area that I have ever put on.

Last edited:
Copped an 11.5 in the F&F, same as my Kobe size. Tried em on to get a feel for UA sizing as I wanted to by another Curry 1 low for ballin. Damn these things are snug - as in no toe wiggle room and just enough lace to tie up once tightened, definitely would've been better off with a 12.

Can anyone who has the F&F and other curry 1 lows (such as select camps) please help me with sizing. Just want to know how other Curry 1 Lows fit in comparison to the F&F. I live in Australia so I can't go into a store and try on.

Copped an 11.5 in the F&F, same as my Kobe size. Tried em on to get a feel for UA sizing as I wanted to by another Curry 1 low for ballin. Damn these things are snug - as in no toe wiggle room and just enough lace to tie up once tightened, definitely would've been better off with a 12.

Can anyone who has the F&F and other curry 1 lows (such as select camps) please help me with sizing. Just want to know how other Curry 1 Lows fit in comparison to the F&F. I live in Australia so I can't go into a store and try on.
If you're gonna play in them they will loosen up a bit to the point where they aren't so tight and uncomfortable but it truly comes down to personally preference. If you don't like any wiggle room and a nice snug fit then stick with that size, but if you like a little room then go up 1/2 size if you need.

I went 1/2 down and I honestly like the tight fit of them. They were really snug at first but the more I played be more they broke in.

If you're gonna play in them they will loosen up a bit to the point where they aren't so tight and uncomfortable but it truly comes down to personally preference. If you don't like any wiggle room and a nice snug fit then stick with that size, but if you like a little room then go up 1/2 size if you need.

I went 1/2 down and I honestly like the tight fit of them. They were really snug at first but the more I played be more they broke in.
Thanks for your advice. Do you know if the F&F version of the lows fit the same to other GR Curry 1 lows? If so I would go up a half size to 12, I have a slightly wider foot too. 

Thanks for your advice. Do you know if the F&F version of the lows fit the same to other GR Curry 1 lows? If so I would go up a half size to 12, I have a slightly wider foot too. 
I wouldn't be able to tell you sorry. With that being said, I don't have a wide foot at all so me sizing down was fine, if you have a wide foot maybe going up would actually be best

There are two versions of insoles in the lows, the generic ones which the F&F have and the micro G ones which are the same as the ones in the mids. The only lows that have the micro G insoles are the Select Camps, Elite 24's, and the red and blue Team Curry's. Micro G insoles are a bit thinner so the shoes tend to fit a little looser. By what you're saying you'd want an 11.5 in those and a 12 in any other colors.

Last edited:
There are two versions of insoles in the lows, the generic ones which the F&F have and the micro G ones which are the same as the ones in the mids. The only lows that have the micro G insoles are the Select Camps, Elite 24's, and the red and blue Team Curry's. Micro G insoles are a bit thinner so the shoes tend to fit a little looser. By what you're saying you'd want an 11.5 in those and a 12 in any other colors.
Cool. 11.5 should be fine then for the Select Camp lows. Great breakdown. Thank you sir.

Kinda sad to see pretty much the end of this shoe run. I was really surprised they released the F&F and glad they did. I do have a small bit of hope that they release the purple pair of lows that Seth wears on the Kings preferably with Micro G but they are probably just a PE that will never hit the shelves.

Lol. You have to realize, I've got like 8 pairs of Kyrie 1's. The Curry's make my feet feel as though they have all the room in the world compared to the Kyrie's. The Kyrie 1's are probably the most narrow shoe in the forefoot area that I have ever put on.

Never worn the Kyrie's but it's hard to imagine a shoe being more narrow than the lebron xi

Never worn the Kyrie's but it's hard to imagine a shoe being more narrow than the lebron xi
Kyries are on about that same snug level as the Bron XI, maybe a little bit more.  The Bron XI for me was very snug but when you played in them your foot sort of sank in and it molded to your foot

Kyries are on about that same snug level as the Bron XI, maybe a little bit more.  The Bron XI for me was very snug but when you played in them your foot sort of sank in and it molded to your foot

Agree with you on the Brons. Just takes time to break in the lunarlon.

the curry one lows were alright, but definitely better than the curry two lows that is set to come out 

Wanted these for a while! These the ones I got stuck on trying to buy on release day! I tried everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally started to wear both colorways and I noticed that the red pair had micro g insoles while the blue was paired with the regular yellow insoles. Did anybody else encounter this problem? I already talk to customer service and the rep finally respond from my email which took 2 weeks to say "The foam used in the sole is the exact same the color difference is just for design."

Back
Top Bottom