OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

2 of the curry 1 low lux models that should have been released this saturday was canceled , at least at footlocker , champs , eastbay....

weird

i think this one should have been one of them

UNDER ARMOUR CURRY 1 LUX LOW

Product #: 96618001

Selected Style: Black/Gold

Product #: 96618100

Selected Style: White/Silver

didn't found any photo of those...

Last edited:
2 of the curry 1 low lux models that should have been released this saturday was canceled , at least at footlocker , champs , eastbay....
weird
i think this one should have been one of them
Product #: 96618001
Selected Style: Black/Gold

View media item 2130317
View media item 2130319
View media item 2130320
View media item 2130321
View media item 2130322

Product #: 96618100
Selected Style: White/Silver
didn't found any photo of those...

Repped for posting this. I would love to see the white and silver. I don't do low tops, but much appreciated. Those are t!ts lol

Hella excited and happy bout em! Cant wait until I get to wear em.... casually of course lol

wow

Concepts just canceled my order of the curry one low  suede

i don't know why they didn't let me know sooner..

and that after they already sent me tracking number

wow
Concepts just canceled my order of the curry one low  suede
i don't know why they didn't let me know sooner..
and that after they already sent me tracking number

They still haven't shipped my lux low. Ordered Aug 5th. Label created but no movement. Is this how they usually operate?

They won't respond to my emails either

They still haven't shipped my lux low. Ordered Aug 5th. Label created but no movement. Is this how they usually operate?

They won't respond to my emails either
same as me

i got refund from them now...

oneness just shipped my order that i made before an hour ...

great service !!!

i done with concepts !!!

Last edited:
Just got my leather luxes, not too ecstatic about them. QC not too good, visible glue stains along the leather. Same splotches on the white heels. Small sections of the white leather look to be scuffed and almost ready to peel. Size 8 in normal mesh 1's is snug, size 8.5 mesh is relaxed. Size 8.5 in synthetic is snug, so I ordered 8.5 in these. When I tried them on, they feel a bit narrow and I can see a gap between the tongue and the upper. Probably should've gotten 9's. Will probably try thinner insoles to see if it helps. Also considering painting the heel.

View media item 2131322View media item 2131323View media item 2131324

Anybody get a popping sound from the leather Lux while walking?. Not sure if it'll just take breaking in the leather for it to go away.

I ordered white lux on the 5th from Concepts too still haven't got it but I just got the b2b pack that ordered on the 10th, smh. Wish they canceled mine don't want them no more but they never answer my email tho.

Back
Top Bottom