Official Umar Johnson Thread

If we comparing hood to hood it’s the same ****…Poor white areas are usually filthy and Black neighborhoods with money don’t look like what you described

The problem is the ratio of poor to rich communities for black folks is wayyy off that’s why most folks think we all live in the “hood”
If anything the white trash neighborhoods look worse, at least where I live. Dirt, beer, jorts, wifebeaters, public intoxication, ...
I live in a 99.99% white rural area and the stereotype of what a white trash neighborhood looks like is generally pretty accurate.

Last edited:
They got white trash in Belgium?
Not fullblown redneck types but absolutely. There was a street right next to my highschool that was just filled with middle aged white dudes in jorts and wifebeaters getting drunk and arguing infront of their home. Usually with very loud techno or schlager music playing. You’d occasionally hear racial and/or homophobic slurs aimed at students or some stupid discussion the drunks are having with eachother.

Even in the morning on my way to school, people living there were sitting infront of their front door with a beer in hand and a sixpack next to him.

Like being stuck in a room with a straight jacket….

A966DCD8-1839-49A4-8370-3CF8CD8490B4.gif

Man, I wish Umar would fry Daryl Davis :lol:. But these young brothers from my city did the lords work. The comments on this Reddit are wild. White people love them some Darl Davis. He’s horrible (ignore the thread title). The young brothers got in his ***. Old head too

wait has Darryl said anything bad about BLM? does he support the movement or nah?

Either way it seems like both sides have the same goal/mission, to conceptualize it lets say World Peace/Tolerance etc. whatever but they don't like how hes going about the mission.

Man, I wish Umar would fry Daryl Davis :lol:. But these young brothers from my city did the lords work. The comments on this Reddit are wild. White people love them some Darl Davis. He’s horrible (ignore the thread title). The young brothers got in his ***. Old head too

Davis got some good points about how you engage in a face-to-face ideological battle with someone that is racist. And for several reasons I have reached the conclusion that a plan of getting closer to true integration is wiser than segregation. But I can't rock with him because he seems addicted to the praise white people give him, and hostile to the criticism black people give him.

Like I'm watching this exchange, and dude could have engaged and de-escalated the conversation a bunch of times. But he chose to be flippant and demeaning :smh:

I turn 36 tomorrow. I am inching closer to full-blown ole head status, and I would never engage without young black activists like this.

Then he is gonna use stuff like they to go in front of dudes like Joe Rogan and **** on people that don't have enough patience for racist

I just can't understand how he has less empathy for black fighting racists, than the racist themselves

Him looking like Ruckus kinda makes it a bit funny/wild

If we comparing hood to hood it’s the same ****…Poor white areas are usually filthy and Black neighborhoods with money don’t look like what you described

The problem is the ratio of poor to rich communities for black folks is wayyy off that’s why most folks think we all live in the “hood”
Yeah i'd say it's more economic than anything but still I never understood why anyone would litter their own community.

Like I'm watching this exchange, and dude could have engaged and de-escalated the conversation a bunch of times. But he chose to be flippant and demeaning :smh:
So wait dude has all the patience in the world for people downright feral to him and think he's lower than low but can't carry that same calm to his own people's youth? Something was always off with this guy.

Back
Top Bottom