Official Umar Johnson Thread

I don't think it was just the mass that he was staring at. A dude walked up close to the vehicle in a hoodie. Rewatch the video and stare at his back window. That's why he did that head nod.

That point Umar made about black people "fighting racism" until it doesn't effect them is the truest statement he made & describes a good portion of these new "activist" out here. They don't really wanna stop discrimination they just want to be the ones who administer it.

I'm very weary of any black leader who's primary message is hating white people.

That point Umar made about black people "fighting racism" until it doesn't effect them is the truest statement he made & describes a good portion of these new "activist" out here. They don't really wanna stop discrimination they just want to be the ones who administer it.

I'm very weary of any black leader who's primary message is hating white people.
I'm leery of any that prioritizes and combines other groups issues with that of black peoples.

9E83A65D-28FD-4D83-B4A0-B26325EE9A76.gif

Yeap. The ideal of racial solidarity and accommodation. We should consciously work on ourselves, for ourselves and not concern ourselves with the help of other groups.
I take from all parties, however, to answer your question I lean more towards Washington. DuBois use to class with Garvey as well. However, in his later days after he came to see life for what it really is, DuBois saw Booker T and Garvey's perspective hence why he renounced his American Citizenship and moved to Ghana.

We can associate and mingle and even have relations with other groups, but all of that aside, we need to make certain our community is strong. We have to seize power and not just by force, but politically and economically. We need to be able to select our Leaders/Representatives and be more educated on whom we are backing. Many of the so called black leaders nowadays are sell outs and push other agendas over the black agenda. Many of them are handpicked anyway and then propped up in our face as if they are representatives of us.

I take from all parties, however, to answer your question I lean more towards Washington. DuBois use to class with Garvey as well. However, in his later days after he came to see life for what it really is, DuBois saw Booker T and Garvey's perspective hence why he renounced his American Citizenship and moved to Ghana.

We can associate and mingle and even have relations with other groups, but all of that aside, we need to make certain our community is strong. We have to seize power and not just by force, but politically and economically. We need to be able to select our Leaders/Representatives and be more educated on whom we are backing. Many of the so called black leaders nowadays are sell outs and push other agendas over the black agenda. Many of them are handpicked anyway and then propped up in our face as if they are representatives of us.

Basically. All other races look out for themselves first…

We’re the only ones who turn the other cheek or always lend a helping hand to someone else first…

Even on the lowest of levels. Example:

Go to most hoods and see how much we litter or have trash, bottles, etc thrown on the streets.

Go to a white neighborhood and you usually don’t see it. We need to put our needs FIRST then help others, because that’s what every other ethnicity does

Yes

And I said that Maher was a bad actor on aggregate now in that discussion. In that same post I called him a reactionary curmudgeon

What do you think my opinion of Umar Johnson is? After I said multiple times he has some good points, but does and says too much nonsense for me to rock with him?

People are free to make their own call by looking at things on aggregate, and I am free to disagree. And vice versa

Maybe I missed the posts you made about saying he has made good points.

But I was just wondering what you felt about Umar as a whole.

Based on the general tone of your posts in here I would have assumed you didn't rock with him by any stretch.

Maybe I missed the posts you made about saying he has made good points.

But I was just wondering what you felt about Umar as a whole.

Based on the general tone of your posts in here I would have assumed you didn't rock with him by any stretch.
This is my first post in this thread...
Brah as soon as he started with comparing homosexuality too murders and pedophiles I turned that **** off.

Went back, fast forward a couple minute and he was still spewing more nonsense :smh:

Dude got a couple good ideas. But I can't rock wit him

The person that posted right under this post, was you.

This is my second post on the page. Where I defend him...
^^^ Even though I disagree with the brother on many things, I find somethings of the stuff he was straight up repulsive

I complete disagree with the picture you paint

He is not playing victim, there is a lot of truth in the picture he paints. And trying to start a school is actually the opposite of playing victim

He sees a problem, and he is trying to do something about it.

(And before you say anything, I edited the post because I misspelled a word and I corrected it)

If you missed it, cool. But they exist

My opinion of Umar has decreased since then mainly because he continues to be an unserious person.

IIRC it was 3-4 black lesbian women that started it from Trayvon Martin. major Cities started other branches. but in Boston we have leaders that just recently exposed as scammers. since we're on a similar topic

Basically. All other races look out for themselves first…

We’re the only ones who turn the other cheek or always lend a helping hand to someone else first…

Even on the lowest of levels. Example:

Go to most hoods and see how much we litter or have trash, bottles, etc thrown on the streets.

Go to a white neighborhood and you usually don’t see it. We need to put our needs FIRST then help others, because that’s what every other ethnicity does
If we comparing hood to hood it’s the same ****…Poor white areas are usually filthy and Black neighborhoods with money don’t look like what you described

The problem is the ratio of poor to rich communities for black folks is wayyy off that’s why most folks think we all live in the “hood”

IIRC it was 3-4 black lesbian women that started it from Trayvon Martin. major Cities started other branches. but in Boston we have leaders that just recently exposed as scammers. since we're on a similar topic
They own compounds and beach houses. That's why Mike Browns pops was mad. They go into cities that already have established movements. Hijack the movements and take credit and donations. All the while pushing other agendas.

Back
Top Bottom