Official Umar Johnson Thread

:lol::lol::lol:

What and where exactly is the "Black Community"? Been hearing about it for years (especially when there's an election) but nobody seems to know how to get there or who the members are that vote on such matters. Same for the Native American, Asian, and Latino "communities". They sure sound like nice places to visit.

Funny thing is I've never once heard of the "White community".... 🤔

“Super ****” :lol: :lol: ::lol:

They HATEEEEE what Umar say, but love listening to music that has degradation towards our women and talks about gun violence…. And drug use…

Make it make sense
100%. I don't get it. They find every way to scrutinize this man but worship the people that tear the community apart.

Umar says a lot of dumb **** outside of the school situation though.

Even if he had delivered on the school, there would be valid reasons to take issue with some of the stuff he says.
True. Not everything he says I agree with but the point he made about them promoting conflict among black people and sharpton and jackson changing their tone as of late I agree with

Same with Umar right? :nerd:
Yes

And I said that Maher was a bad actor on aggregate now in that discussion. In that same post I called him a reactionary curmudgeon

What do you think my opinion of Umar Johnson is? After I said multiple times he has some good points, but does and says too much nonsense for me to rock with him?

People are free to make their own call by looking at things on aggregate, and I am free to disagree. And vice versa

And when it comes to me, I find both dudes bad actors.

Like was this supposed to be some sort of gotcha? I'm confused

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom