Official Umar Johnson Thread

he started talking about Obama, and gays, and birth rate from one particular lecture he did and now you expect me to argue with him based off that one?

What is important today is that 95% of y'all that were in here for weeks calling Umar a fraud mainly because of the school now don't have that to use again, now y'all switch up y'all tactics and start talking about gays and Obama. lol

It has nothing to do with the content of what he said (however problematic it is) and everything to do with how easily and confidence he was in broadcasting something so blatantly untrue to his audience. That’s the point. He could say the sky is green and id come with the same energy. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and others gave you a damn list of other ways he’s done the same thing whether misrepresenting history or pushing a conspiracy theory and you just hand waved it away under the premise of “he’s not perfect”. Perfection is not the standard I’m holding him to. I’m not even asking him to be anything other than a champion for black people and the black family. I’m asking someone who’s charged with teaching the truth be truthful. Our people and our kids especially deserve that. Period.

But you’ve already said that you’re not interested in holding him to that standard. So We’ve got nothing else to talk about.

927A1079-7C57-45DF-8E11-A00B166DA909.gif

I think if Umar can pull it off great, but i take him as disingenuous. We’ll see how this school thing goes if the building was actually purchased...

I think if Umar can pull it off great, but i take him as disingenuous. We’ll see how this school thing goes if the building was actually purchased...

Give me a black leader in America that is ONLY about Blackness that you find genuine then. I will literally wait at my desk for your response

Give me a black leader in America that is ONLY about Blackness that you find genuine then. I will literally wait at my desk for your response
I hope you don’t stay at your desk too long because I find all of them as fakes. Deray is in it for himself, Shaun King too busy trying to prove to people he’s not white, preachers are not role models, etc. I gave up any hope on any people in the light to do well by us. The closest thing I can think of a leader who put blackness was malcom x and he got killed by people with ulterior motives masked in advancing the black community.

I hope you don’t stay at your desk too long because I find all of them as fakes. Deray is in it for himself, Shaun King too busy trying to prove to people he’s not white, preachers are not role models, etc. I gave up any hope on any people in the light to do well by us. The closest thing I can think of a leader who put blackness was malcom x and he got killed by people with ulterior motives masked in advancing the black community.

Deray is LGBT first, he aint no black leader. I completely forgot about him. He was just hot for the Ferguson situation
Shawn King is white, smh and lol.
Malcolm X been dead for about 60 years now

you failed in your attempt

Its all love though hater.

Im leaving work now, take care dudes.

Deray is LGBT first, he aint no black leader. I completely forgot about him. He was just hot for the Ferguson situation
Shawn King is white, smh and lol.
Malcolm X been dead for about 60 years now

you failed in your attempt

Its all love though hater.

Im leaving work now, take care dudes.
how did i fail in my attempt? all i said was i think Umar is fake? you haven’t proved me wrong lol

Wonder when Umar shot that vid and where they at with the rehab. School is in bad shape. He shoulda showed this vid when he was asking for free labor, cus that would have inspired ppl to come help. (I was inspired a bit) Wonder when this will actually open its doors.

I knew layzieguts would be geeked. I was not disappointed

Last edited:

There isn’t even any value in answering this question because it automatically lowers the bar of this conversation to most amount of BS we’re willing to take in the name of advancing black people. That’s not a conversation we need to have. And it’s not a concession we need to make. The knowledge is out there for anyone and everyone to consume.

Back
Top Bottom