Official Umar Johnson Thread

This belongs more in the black culture thread.

Anyone who says they don’t date black women because of “x y z” is a clown. I’m not against dating outside your race if that’s where life finds you but if you care about black People and understand what’s going on in the dating world for black women, you should be checking for them first.

52682004_2222789804453943_1919147033172639744_n.jpg

I should have took the train up to the BX on Sunday, would have been a good time

This belongs more in the black culture thread.

Anyone who says they don’t date black women because of “x y z” is a clown. I’m not against dating outside your race if that’s where life finds you but if you care about black People and understand what’s going on in the dating world for black women, you should be checking for them first.
I feel that way about anyone that says they can't date black.

Goes for men and womens

^them folks get no respect from me.
I'd ignore the hell out of em.

I don't know anyone in person who would go out of their way to not date a black person.

^them folks get no respect from me.
I'd ignore the hell out of em.

I don't know anyone in person who would go out of their way to not date a black person.

THANK YOU

When you as a black person say "I refuse to date a black person" you are the ultimate betrayer to your race.

my boy had send me a clip on ig where he spoke about why he doesn't think marijuana use recreational will help the black struggle. I smoke on the weekends, but on the weekday I stay away from it so I can be as productive as possible. He bought up some good points saying that most black men already lack focus and encouraging them to smoke ganja for leisure nonstop wont help our cause.

I agree

I think the legalizing of MJ is more than just recreational, it's also removing the criminal effects of it. Imagine how many black men and families can have basically a new life when it's decriminalized and that stain on their past is erased.

I think the legalizing of MJ is more than just recreational, it's also removing the criminal effects of it. Imagine how many black men and families can have basically a new life when it's decriminalized and that stain on their past is erased.

Im not saying we shouldn't decriminalize it thats a whole nother topic and I agree with you. Thats not the point of the video

Also, for all states where recreational marijuana is now legal ALL PEOPLE IN JAIL WHO ARE THERE BECAUSE OF ARCHAIC GANJA LAWS SHOULD BE FREE

Im not saying we shouldn't decriminalize it thats a whole nother topic and I agree with you. Thats not the point of the video

I'm just adding on to the conversation that looking at legalization and not mentioning decriminalization ignores one of it's biggest benefits. I also think continuing the assumption that "most black men don't have focus" is dangerous and we shouldn't ever feed into anything that isn't uplifting to ourselves unless it can be proven statistically

I'm just adding on to the conversation that looking at legalization and not mentioning decriminalization ignores one of it's biggest benefits. I also think continuing the assumption that "most black men don't have focus" is dangerous and we shouldn't ever feed into anything that isn't uplifting to ourselves unless it can be proven statistically

yaawwwwnnnnn

I hear you, but to me weed seems like a crutch to many black people and I think that it would be better if we moved away from it, especially since weed is being genitically altered. iamdef iamdef

Weed is no more a crutch than alcohol or tobacco. I will agree that we may SEEM to be more unhealthly attached to it but honestly if you consider how you look at how other races are portrayed when MJ is mentioned white women are shown to be better mothers when they smoke, white men are brilliant entreprenuers running million dollar cannabis industries but we are often shown in "the hood" smokin' with our "homies" doing nothing.

There's an image issue to comes second to there being a slew of inaccurate information given about it. Just like many other things, the lack of knowledge around a subject leads a lot of people to inaccurate assumptions.

Weed can be a crutch but it should not be illegal

Back
Top Bottom