Official Umar Johnson Thread

Form the white dude who insultingly imitates Black people, CMagneto

Yet, on the NIpsey thread..... The guy is white, a clown, a buffoon, pure and simple.

I knew you had issues but bro.... you may legitimately have mental health issues. The point I made in that post was you were doing the same thing the colonizers you so vehemently oppose do. Respect people's path and let them develop their own understanding, especially when all you've done is trade in Hallejuah for Hotep. Accept the fact that some people have been at this long enough that they can piece the puzzle together and see what happened during the fall. In the Nipsey thread I gave praise that his mother was bold enough to use that platform to pour libations and introduce African spirituality in a way that hasn't been done before. I've met and helped plenty of people on this website and in actual real life. I have nothing to hide because I am on the internet who I am in real life. Get a good look of this beautiful black face and let it sulk in that I am still doing more then you will have ever accomplished and you're likely 20 years my senior.

Blue Pill.JPG

Oh yea my people's toes down on the ground on the West. Time to see your receipts.

My guy. Saying that you've done xyz for you community is not revealing anything personal to yourself. No one's asking you to post pictures at the last mentoring program you attended, just share something other than cheap insults.

Like do you mentor?
Do you teach?
You already express that you don't leadwhich I find very unfortunate for a black man to say IMO but I understand?
Do you donate your time somewhere?
Do you donate you money somewhere?
Are you raising a black family?
Hell, are you supporting someone with their casework?

give me something.

and miss me with that sharing personal info on NT nonsense. I love using this platform to grow, support and build with brothers. That's why I'm checking you for coming at @iamdef and C.Magneto C.Magneto because they both put me on to something that enriched my life in some sort of way as we should do as brothers.
All of that is none of your business. Also, do not try and hit me with that brother bull, not when you have white racists roaming this site like Duke330 acting as if they are Black, a person who I outed myself. Those of you who may have grown up with social media, do not respect your privacy. You give it away. This is why you are addicted to instagram, Facebook, not being able to put your phones down, always looking for likes. They have taken your information, then sold it to the highest bidder. I do not have face book, do not go to instagram. I like sneakers, so I come here. I post pics of my kicks, so I post here. I CHOOSE what info I wish to share. Your disingenuous commentary may fool some, but not me, nor the cats like me who grew up different. So, if you want show and prove?
Log off, go outside.
I have nothing to prove to the likes of you.

I knew you had issues but bro.... you may legitimately have mental health issues. The point I made in that post was you were doing the same thing the colonizers you so vehemently oppose do. Respect people's path and let them develop their own understanding, especially when all you've done is trade in Hallejuah for Hotep. Accept the fact that some people have been at this long enough that they can piece the puzzle together and see what happened during the fall. In the Nipsey thread I gave praise that his mother was bold enough to use that platform to pour libations and introduce African spirituality in a way that hasn't been done before. I've met and helped plenty of people on this website and in actual real life. I have nothing to hide because I am on the internet who I am in real life. Get a good look of this beautiful black face and let it sulk in that I am still doing more then you will have ever accomplished and you're likely 20 years my senior.

Blue Pill.JPG

Oh yea my people's toes down on the ground on the West. Time to see your receipts.

You, are a liar. Pure and simple. Not only that, a bad liar. Goodbye, fraud. White privilege has done you in.

All of that is none of your business. Also, do not try and hit me with that brother bull, not when you have white racists roaming this site like Duke330 acting as if they are Black, a person who I outed myself. Those of you who may have grown up with social media, do not respect your privacy. You give it away. This is why you are addicted to instagram, Facebook, not being able to put your phones down, always looking for likes. They have taken your information, then sold it to the highest bidder. I do not have face book, do not go to instagram. I like sneakers, so I come here. I post pics of my kicks, so I post here. I CHOOSE what info I wish to share. Your disingenuous commentary may fool some, but not me, nor the cats like me who grew up different. So, if you want show and prove?
Log off, go outside.
I have nothing to prove to the likes of you.

You assuming alot about me right there but I'm not going to go back in forth about it.

All I've got to say is that there are men on NT and on Instagram using the platform to grow and build in which I can attest to. I also encourage you as I often encourage Lazy to do as well, to use your platform to build you brothers up rather than criticizing other black men and throwing insults.

You have nothing to prove to me or anybody else. Men check other men on BS. And you got alot of men calling you on your BS right now my Brother.

You, are a liar. Pure and simple. Not only that, a bad liar. Goodbye, fraud.

First pic is Myself and Prodigy working at a project at Harvard University

Second pic is me and my brother Blue Pill (Dr. Sebi's Son) in Mt. Shasta going through a crystal meditation after a peyote ceremony

Third pic is Blue Pill ( who was Nipsey's orginal A&R when he was trying to sign him at Sony) paying his respects.

In case you wanna line up the tattoos ... Recognize royalty when you see it and kiss the ring bum.

image1.jpeg

You assuming alot about me right there but I'm not going to go back in forth about it.

All I've got to say is that there are men on NT and on Instagram using the platform to grow and build in which I can attest to. I also encourage you as I often encourage Lazy to do as well, to use your platform to build you brothers up rather than criticizing other black men and throwing insults.

You have nothing to prove to me or anybody else. Men check other men on BS. And you got alot of men calling you on your BS right now my Brother.
As stated to the other poster, what I do offline in my personal life, is none of your business. For you to even encourage or suggest what I should do, reeks from a position of unmitigated arrogance and ego.

First pic is Myself and Prodigy working at a project at Harvard University

Second pic is me and my brother Blue Pill (Dr. Sebi's Son) in Mt. Shasta going through a crystal meditation after a peyote ceremony

Third pic is Blue Pill ( who was Nipsey's orginal A&R when he was trying to sign him at Sony) paying his respects.

In case you wanna line up the tattoos ... Recognize royalty when you see it and kiss the ring bum.

image1.jpeg
You see, you could have put up a pic of your face instead that stamp of your hand, but you chose not to. If you are going to jump through hoops, go all the way.
Mr. Adam Kadman. I already told you, if you have the cojones, do the reading, then come at me. You already know. You will find out what royalty is.

Pick your argument. First I am white, then I am not real, then the tattoo and ring clearly displayed in the pic isn't mine, and now you want a picture of my face and for me to divine to prove your "black royalty" after I've affirmed who I am? Do you not see the mental instability? Out of respect for the political climate I'll say this, you are portraying sexual tendencies that go against the spiritual practice you claim to be of (The consistent mean girl references make sense now). I wouldn't waste the cast of a cowry shell because It's obvious how you carry yourself where you come from. Keep in mind this all started with you talking reckless. People legitimately were making efforts to show that you were wrong in a respectful way and understand where you were coming from. No matter which direction you take this it's clear you haven't addressed your personal post slave neurosis. Even through this back and forth with the insults I've sent (and do mean) I understand there is a higher reality where the all is one. Knowing that, I will to it that you get the help you need or what ever it is you're searching for by engaging in this type of behavior in every thread. Hotep.

Pick your argument. First I am white, then I am not real, then the tattoo and ring clearly displayed in the pic isn't mine, and now you want a picture of my face and for me to divine to prove your "black royalty" after I've affirmed who I am? Do you not see the mental instability? Out of respect for the political climate I'll say this, you are portraying sexual tendencies that go against the spiritual practice you claim to be of (The consistent mean girl references make sense now). I wouldn't waste the cast of a cowry shell because It's obvious how you carry yourself where you come from. Keep in mind this all started with you talking reckless. People legitimately were making efforts to show that you were wrong in a respectful way and understand where you were coming from. No matter which direction you take this it's clear you haven't addressed your personal post slave neurosis. Even through this back and forth with the insults I've sent (and do mean) I understand there is a higher reality where the all is one. Knowing that, I will to it that you get the help you need or what ever it is you're searching for by engaging in this type of behavior in every thread. Hotep.
Wow. So insecure. Some woman has messed you up reaaaaaaaallly good. This brings me a nice laugh. You probably have a few curses on you, that you'll never have removed. Have a nice life! lol

"crime is a function of the state, whatever behavior the state considers to be a threat to its monopoly of domination is automatically criminized" dude was in his bag in that vlad interview. This quote should be on a statue somewhere.

So which one of yall going to go help Umar Johnson clean up his house? Can't have homie pitching a school when he's not capable of taking care of his own ish.

Back
Top Bottom