Official Umar Johnson Thread

Since he came back from Africa, on of his recent vids, he says he going back to the Breakfast Club. Hes just waiting for Charlemagne to confirm the date.

I'm definitely tuning in.

Since he came back from Africa, on of his recent vids, he says he going back to the Breakfast Club. Hes just waiting for Charlemagne to confirm the date.

I'm definitely tuning in.

Dude on the Breakfast Club has to be one of the greatest interviews of all times (both time) I love it when even Charlemagne cant even come up with anything stupid to say

C Tha God plays it safe with people like Umar. We need him to do another interview with Roland Martin. Somebody that's going to challenge him on everything he does/say

C Tha God plays it safe with people like Umar. We need him to do another interview with Roland Martin. Somebody that's going to challenge him on everything he does/say

Roland Martin is cool to a certain extent, but boy did my man Umar destroy Roland Martin and his raccoons on that one segment

HBD to my hero in life Marcus Garvey

gettyimages-5307291001.jpg

Slide6.JPG

Slide1.JPG

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You got that backwards champ. Umar got bodied on Roland’s show. Umar went from saying he’s a descendant of Frederick Douglas to saying he went to Frederick Douglas high school. He backtracked with the quickness.

wtf, where do people like you come from? Did you watch it? Umar clearly stated how he was related to him and was a descendant (like distant cousin) and not a kin (meaning he wasn't a direct grandchild of his)

How he got bodied, when he clearly school the 2 oreos that was attacking him. He corrected Roland Martin right off the bat, how the hell was he bodied.

Are you one of those Black Republicans who was coming at him? Who the hell are you btw?

wtf, where do people like you come from? Did you watch it? Umar clearly stated how he was related to him and was a descendant (like distant cousin) and not a kin (meaning he wasn't a direct grandchild of his)

How he got bodied, when he clearly school the 2 oreos that was attacking him. He corrected Roland Martin right off the bat, how the hell was he bodied.

Are you one of those Black Republicans who was coming at him? Who the hell are you btw?

LOL. “People like you”......bless your heart champ. More like who the hell are you layziegunts layziegunts ....do you even know who the hell YOU are?? Your too busy hanging on to Umar’s each and every word that we can’t tell if your Umar’s unpaid cheerleader or if NT if your online platform to apply to be his intern.

Talking about they distant cousins. Didn’t Frederick Douglass’s real family send a letter to that chubby fat fake FRAUD asking him not to use Frederick Douglass’s name. Safe to say that Umar won’t be getting a family invite to the annual Fredrick Douglass cookout.....and neither will you champ.

LOL. “People like you”......bless your heart champ. More like who the hell are you layziegunts layziegunts ....do you even know who the hell YOU are?? Your too busy hanging on to Umar’s each and every word that we can’t tell if your Umar’s unpaid cheerleader or if NT if your online platform to apply to be his intern.

Talking about they distant cousins. Didn’t Frederick Douglass’s real family send a letter to that chubby fat fake FRAUD asking him not to use Frederick Douglass’s name. Safe to say that Umar won’t be getting a family invite to the annual Fredrick Douglass cookout.....and neither will you champ.

So you are basically here just to talk about Umar because you feel he isnt Fredericks Douglass' family member? Thats your argument?

I am an Pan-African and I love the ideals of black people coming together because its the ONLY way black people worldwide will get out this hole we are in, unlike fake brothers like you, who have nothing else to come in here and talk negativity.

Just go away young man, and please dont @ me again. I wont respond

yeah umar destroyed roland. roland is a clown and has been a clown tho.
he's mad emotional for no reason. he def tried to set umar up with that panel and his loaded questions.

that's not the interview style I like at all. if you already have an agenda, say it. stop with the slick question after slick question format while having son surrounded by ppl that don't like him or what he stands for. he might as well have went on fox news.

Back
Top Bottom