Official Umar Johnson Thread

9917D942-D035-43AE-ADE7-56067896C780.png

Imagine if he went to a black/African school instead of Oxford where he will be indoctrinated into white supremacy even further.

Imagine that

So the claim has gone from "he'll never buy a school, your money is long gone" to "he' s not paying the bills, your money is long gone"?

I get holding his feet to the fire, especially if you donated. And it's good to point out reasons as to why he maybe shouldnt be the leader of black boys across America. But I think a lot of folks are bringing negative energy to the situation for no true honest reason at all. Rooting for failure is mostly what I see.

So the claim has gone from "he'll never buy a school, your money is long gone" to "he' s not paying the bills, your money is long gone"?

I get holding his feet to the fire, especially if you donated. And it's good to point out reasons as to why he maybe shouldnt be the leader of black boys across America. But I think a lot of folks are bringing negative energy to the situation for no true honest reason at all. Rooting for failure is mostly what I see.

I call them “raccoons” without the “rac” part.

I get holding his feet to the fire, especially if you donated. And it's good to point out reasons as to why he maybe shouldn't be the leader of black boys across America. But I think a lot of folks are bringing negative energy to the situation for no true honest reason at all. Rooting for failure is mostly what I see.
I don't post anything for negativity sake. I just post some of the information that I find, which is never one sided. This just so happens to point out some questionable financial practices which have been long term concerns within the black community.

I don't post anything for negativity sake. I just post some of the information that I find, which is never one sided. This just so happens to point out some questionable financial practices which have been long term concerns within the black community.
I did not mean you specifically. It has just been my overall experience when it comes to people's opinion of Umar.

By definition, there is no such thing as light-skin and dark-skin "supremacy"

su·prem·a·cy
-the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.

One does not have supremacy over the other in African American or American culture. Supremacy is exclusive to white people in the conversation of america and race.

Prejudice, anti-blackness, discrimination, colorism etc can be used to define light-skin and dark-skin issues but supremacy isn't one of them. The prince of pan fried dumplings is just trying to sound deep about nothing.

also, any literature from Lawrence Otis Graham will go through the extensive detail about how far being a particular color will get you but will also define the glass ceiling of white supremacy that makes light-skin and dark-skin "supremacy" non-existent.

Rewatched Hidden Colors 1 and Umar was in his bag on that one. Prolly was the most level headed person among the list of people in the first film

Rewatched Hidden Colors 1 and Umar was in his bag on that one. Prolly was the most level headed person among the list of people in the first film

I still havent seen the full movie, I saw a couple of clips of him and it was fire

Yeah. He was on point in the first one and arguably the mvp of the first film. But in one of the later ones he was talking out his *** but he wasn't the only one. I think some people ran out of facts and started stating opinions as facts.

I still havent seen the full movie, I saw a couple of clips of him and it was fire

All of them are worth a watch. Also, its really good to watch it with other back folks for the experience.

Back
Top Bottom