Official Umar Johnson Thread

I think this video does a really good job at highlighting why and how Umar is failing to gain traction. His main means to interact with people are through these crude Instagram live And twitter videos. Spaces where he is literally a meme. He literally said it himself, the people he’s reaching out to are choosing between going to the club and hearing him speak. What kind of active engagement are you going to get from there? I know people put a lot of stock on views and such but do we think the majority of people scrolling through instagram videos and the breakfast club are going to these outlets to be informed? Thats what i dont get. you cant present a message to an almost entirely unsophisticated, un-engaged, and un-civically minded audience and expect to get an engaged response. Especially if that the audience you choose to spend most of your time on. Umar by and large isnt engaging people who are going to get the ball rolling on anything he says he wants to achieve. to the point where says "im not coming to your city cause yall didnt get me a place to speak"? Like what? At what point do you say as a rational logical person that claims to be on a mission to save people that "alright this approach isnt working i gotta switch things up"? Umar should take whatever is in that school donation fund at this point and hire a PR person and a Political strategist. That will go a lot further to getting that school open and getting things done than to keep going on the break fast club and cursing people out on instagram live

The white man is planning to throw us in the ocean. Stay woke, brothas
IMG_20200129_115330.jpg

the only people you all should be listening to regarding Covid-19 are doctors and scientist. Period

I love Dr Umar but anything to do with a global pandemic like Coronavirus he’s out of his depth.

I like him only for black consciousness and pushing our race forward. Thats it.

the couple cool brothers in here (you know who you are) stay safe and healthy.

The white man is planning to throw us in the ocean. Stay woke, brothas
IMG_20200129_115330.jpg

Regarding the map I've definitely noticed that the places in the country with the largest black population are states that border water. I just figured it was due to the slave trade. Most black families stayed there while others relocated. The central states like Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Dakotas, have hardly any black people it seems.

Regarding the map I've definitely noticed that the places in the country with the largest black population are states that border water. I just figured it was due to the slave trade. Most black families stayed there while others relocated. The central states like Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Dakotas, have hardly any black people it seems.

Other than Louisiana and the Carolinas, The rest of those states pretty much fall in line with the 10 most populous states in the country.
most-populous-states-in-america-for-2019.jpg

I do think you're right about black people coming over during slavery and settling in the south though.

I think it's funny because I don't really understand what Dr Umar is implying when he says "I don't want to explain further why this is a major concern for us" is he implying there is some type of plot to throw black people in the ocean? Someone is going to come on ships and move us someplace? I literally don't know what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom