Official Umar Johnson Thread

Imagine begging for donations for almost a decade and then refusing any partnerships because he feel as though they're beneath you.
FB_IMG_1587253522568.jpg

For the Umar supporters in this thread I’ve got a genuine question for you.

how much of Umar not being able to yet accomplish his goals like opening the school and effectively reaching an enraged audience do you think is black people rejecting his message and white supremacy fighting his message versus him being unprofessional, disorganized, and strategically ineffective?

this is laughable

from what ive seen the intersection between informed voters and people who tune into the platforms umar makes himself available on is very small.

id love to see Umar debate candace ownens though, not because i think shes an intellectual or particularly intelligent, shes pretty much the image of white right leaning white people think a "good" black person looks like. if umar can leave the half truths and conspiracy theorys at home, that would be entertaining, informative, and worth the click to see Candace Owens get embarrassed.

I knew Umar would come out of hiding after dude went upto his "school clowning him.

Cliffs:

-FDMG is now tax deductible, he claims
-school aint renovated becuase they lost the blueprints
-donationsss...donationsss... gifffsss
-Lil Yachty kept clowing this ***** in the live chat
Screenshot_20200504-203051_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I saw his Kobe video and he kept stressing “I’m not saying this happened, but you guys should look into these things” He made one video couple days after his dead saying how it was suspicious. Some of y’all be over exaggerating.

Umar gets more hate from the black community that all black pastors combined. Crazy

hate is the wrong word. people just dont take him seriously. and i dont know what else people could expect when he chooses to only be active on a platform almost exclusively used for memes. doesnt even feel like umar takes himself seriously anymore with these instagram live sh*t shows

Last edited:
I saw his Kobe video and he kept stressing “I’m not saying this happened, but you guys should look into these things” He made one video couple days after his dead saying how it was suspicious. Some of y’all be over exaggerating.

Umar gets more hate from the black community that all black pastors combined. Crazy

Floating conspiracy theories around someone’s death with ZERO evidence on a platform as large as his is ignorant and disrespectful, full stop. Dude will say anything for clicks and RTs so he can get another speaking engagement just like Boyce Watkins and Tariq Nasheed. They claim to be “pro-black” then use their platforms to peddle conspiracy theories, gossip, and their own merchandise. None of them have created a damn thing that’s meaningful, but when the black millionaire class doesn’t give them money for their “projects” they cry that they’re too “radical”, and people who don’t to support them are owned by the white man.

They’re all running the same finesse out of different formations. People who are actually doing things in our communities don’t participate in social media beefs, peddle conspiracy theories, or ostracize anybody who won’t give them money.

your deflections are almost as humorous as Dr Fraudmar Johnson's fluctuating mental state

As I have said many many many times before, black people take the silly things seriously and the serious things very silly.

if this lone Dr Umar Johnson walking around preaching black power and asking donations for a school is your biggest single enemy in the black community. You clearly don’t understand the scope of how messed up we are on a worldwide scale.

“Umar gets more hate from the black community than all black pastors combined” That phrase sounds awfully similar to “Donald Trump gets more hate from the media than all past presidents combined” Does that make Umar the Black Trump?

this the dumbest anology ever.

is Umar a pastor preaching about white Jesus and Christianity that pacify our people to our problems? While REQUIRING tithes every Sunday?

this the dumbest anology ever.

is Umar a pastor preaching about white Jesus and Christianity that pacify our people to our problems? While REQUIRING tithes every Sunday?
Umar still constantly demands donations though.

If your strategy for defending ole boy is to equate Umar to scamming pastors, as a way to downplay his behavior, then it is failing. Umar is no better than those scamming pastors. And you are just as lost as the old church ladies that defend those scamming pastors no matter what.

Umar is scamming the people you claim you want to empower, yet your anger is always and only for people calling out said scam.

Do better famb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom