Official Umar Johnson Thread

A8847172-06CA-452B-B566-68EB4F3D398E.jpeg

Can I post this in here? Or this thread is still a joke thread?
If you want to talk about chinese imperialism in Black Countries why not put in the black/African decent group? It’s a topic pretty widely discussed so there’s no reason it has to be in the Umar thread.

Thoughts on this? I’m curious to the truth about the factories and all that he said on what went down in the 70s

tay1 tay1 its all true bro. It’s well documented that factories leaving to go overseas were major contributors to the school system and when they left public schools in those areas of LA and Detroit pretty much got destroyed

I'm cynical when it comes to things like this but if this really was a sabotage plot or unintentional fire, I hope that he's able to rebuild
FB_IMG_1594583945969.jpg

Only thing Umar building is excuses. I feel like he did/ordered this.

10 years and no progress. Only an abandoned building to show for it.

Send them donations tho...

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one but it is convenient that fire happened just as he was finalizing these architectural plans that no one's seen in a decade. Of course this gives him the opportunity to ask for more dough-nations

At this point I just dont see this school happening, I dont here has the ability by himself to build this functioning school.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one but it is convenient that fire happened just as he was finalizing these architectural plans that no one's seen in a decade. Of course this gives him the opportunity to ask for more dough-nations
Why?

His reaction to this fire will be telling.
Admittedly, it's not looking good for Umar right now. He deleted the Facebook post about the fire and the guy in this video did a reverse image search and found out that that picture isn't from Umar's school

If you just want to fund Umar's lifestyle and make sure that he can continue to do his speaking engagements and spread his message, that's one thing put the majority of his donations (close to $800k over the last couple of years) come from people who expect a school to be built. If he has no intentions on building a school, he should just be honest. He shouldn't continue to ask for donations, not show any progress and fake sabotage (If in fact that's what happened here)

Really? Still feel this way?

Well now we know that he was clearly lying. Umar's lies know no limits. If you do a reverse image search on the image he used in the post, you'll see that it was from a Russian apartment fire. It's just a ploy to delay showing any designs/schematics (it's been over 6 years now and we haven't seen as much as a floorplan) and garner sympathy for more 'gifs' and 'dough-nations'. Umar is a classic example of a guy who talks a big game and doesn't do anything. I'd be very weary of giving him my money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom