Official Umar Johnson Thread

These ****** playing themselves in the long run. This isn't how you're supposed to "debate". The so-called conscious community been looking funny in the light lately.

I can't blame Umar. Look like dude came at him for no reason.

Umar went in. Damn.
If you want to be respected as a scholar, you don't hop on camera looking like Booker T filming a WWE promo. This isn't what "doctors" do. This isn't rap. The matters being discussed shouldn't be reduced down to "coming at" one person or the other. 

They both take L's for this.

I can't blame Umar. Look like dude came at him for no reason.

Umar went in. Damn.

If you want to be respected as a scholar, you don't hop on camera looking like Booker T filming a WWE promo. This isn't what "doctors" do. This isn't rap. The matters being discussed shouldn't be reduced down to "coming at" one person or the other. 

They both take L's for this.

I get that. But still I don't think being a scholar means he has to turn the other cheek when somebody is going at him. Umar was holing a meeting and dude went on a rant about him and other people out the blue.

Same with the Tariq/Tommy situation. Sometimes people gotta be checked. :\ :lol:

Last edited:
Did he pretend to answer the phone only for it to ring while he was supposed to be talking on it?

mean.gif

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOL BRO when the phone rang :rofl:

But on a serious note, I ain't eem mad. Can't really say anything about how he handled it...there's always a better way lol

This is just sad... I understand his anger bc Seti is a damn idiot who has it coming. But why even respond to him in this manner? Why stoop to Seti's level?

I respect him for most of his stances. Yet, I look at all these "conscious leaders" with a grain of salt.

Blows my mind how people don't understand this.

You can agree with one thing a person says and still think they're corny / wack

But jeeeeez the hood came out of Umar. :lol:

Last edited:
I've only watched some of his videos posted on NT but that video isn't anything like his lectures. That whole video is just embarassing.

Even if whoever the other guy is instigated some kind of beef, this is by all means a poor way of handling it.

So dude wants to spew homophobic ignorance but gets mad when people throw it back in his face?

He needs to stop whining, unfortunately his own bigotry is distracting from some other good points he makes.

Lol at that second vid....smh

People who spew that type of ignorance toward women and LGBT communities are not allies. They are not to be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom