Official Umar Johnson Thread

How can you say you don’t really care for umar but spend 2 months telling us why it’s okay for him to be untruthful?

How can you say you support him because he’s the best public supporter/teacher but you’re okay with the public face of pan africanism to be a fake intellectual? Basing alot of his points on lies, pseudoscience and
Pseudohistory.

That all sounds inherently contradictory to me. Like I said before, you don’t have to have you panafricansim served to you with a side of misinformation and hidden agendas. Umar Johnson isn’t the gatekeeper to some secret knowledge. Umar could have never existed and I’d still feel how I feel about uplifting the black community

Shut up

Only read this page, and I'm just gonna have to say Valencia Clay > Umar Johnson. Didn't he lie about being a doctor?

I hope u guys hold your Politicians and Trump to the same standard you hold Dr. Umar Johnson?

Thank you, I’m assuming everyone in here is black.

Like Umar is like a breathe of fresh air. He isn’t preaching anti-anyone. He is purely speaking BLACK without the need of any outside agendas (politics or religion) and we have black people here finding any reason to hate on him.

He is the ONLY pure Pan-Africanist that is about unifying our people that is on the public stage, yet all they do is HATE.

This infuiriates me to no end. They give a pass to everyone else like Kanye West, church pastors, athletes, and entertainers but a man that is simple a school psychologist whose sole purpose in life is to HELP BLACK PEOPLE they are against him.

Black people are literally the most beautiful people on Earth but also the silliest.

When the issues are being brought up in here 95% of them weren’t here, but then they are ready to come and tear him down about a couple of hundred thousand dollars he asked to build a school.

I’m going to bed, black People please WAKE THE HELL UP.

Have a goodnight my brothers and my fake brothers

Only read this page, and I'm just gonna have to say Valencia Clay > Umar Johnson. Didn't he lie about being a doctor?

I just googled her, she is wild beautiful. I will check her out

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks for sharing about Valencia. Just looked her up. Beautiful.

We don't need leaders, or even school just solid individuals who take their job seriously and have the mindset to advance the culture with whatever they do.

Checked his Instagram. In his Dallas run, his pics say "End of an Era". Wonder what that means.

Looks like he's pushing forward wit the school project. I'm definitely intrigued to see if he gone pull this off.

I think people unrealistically expect EVERY black person to feel the same level of upset and disgusted. Which, of course, is not gonna happen.

One thing that's always bothered me about all Umar (and hoteps in general) is their disdain for LGBT rights and activism. They make it sound like LGBT=white. Like black gay and trans people aren't killed and discriminated against at alarming rates. Like the stigma of being gay or trans doesn't get black people killed. Umar and these supposed black leaders never talk about LGBT black deaths.

I met an older white lady who's worked in AIDS research for decades. She let me know that one of the primary reasons that the AIDS epidemic is so bad for blacks and Latinos is because of the stigma of being gay in those communities. Young men will have gay sex, no get tested for AIDS, not get condoms, no seek help, etc. then also have sex with women and give it to them. The stigma around d being gay is so deep that these kids would rather die than be openly gay

Last edited:
One thing that's always bothered me about all Umar (and hoteps in general) is their disdain for LGBT rights and activism. They make it sound like LGBT=white. Like black gay and trans people aren't killed and discriminated against at alarming rates. Like the stigma of being gay or trans doesn't get black people killed

actually there was an interview where Umar said he doesnt have a problem with LGBT rights and activism but dont force it on the black agenda.

ME personally, I dont have a problem with the LGBT community, my issue is when they expect black people to fight their fight with them when in reality its 2 completely different fights.

One thing that's always bothered me about all Umar (and hoteps in general) is their disdain for LGBT rights and activism. They make it sound like LGBT=white. Like black gay and trans people aren't killed and discriminated against at alarming rates. Like the stigma of being gay or trans doesn't get black people killed. Umar and these supposed black leaders never talk about LGBT black deaths.

I met an older white lady who's worked in AIDS research for decades. She let me know that one of the primary reasons that the AIDS epidemic is so bad for blacks and Latinos is because of the stigma of being gay in those communities. Young men will have gay sex, no get tested for AIDS, not get condoms, no seek help, etc. then also have sex with women and give it to them. The stigma around d being gay is so deep that these kids would rather die than be openly gay

These dudes go a little too hard unnecessarily but the disdain goes both ways.

Also the bolded part is no excuse. That's just being irresponsible.

Last edited:
this is the most recent thing he said about LGBT

He doesnt hate them, its about their group agenda.

same thing like me, I dont have anything against any gay or lesbian person but when it comes to their macro politics I DO NOT WANT IT TO INTERFERE WITH BLACK POLITICS

One dude I am cool with from HS who is gay, I asked him which is more important to you? Being gay or being black and he told me "being black" me and him are mad cool to this day.

When it comes to the gay community Umar's hot takes range from offensive ignorance, to straight up bigotry.

His impliction that black people only become gay after being molested is vile and top shelf buffoonery.

Every gay black person I know hates his guts. And I do not blame them.

Not to mention he blames gays in part for “depopulation” of black People via declining birth rates. And not to mention the whole intential feminization of the black man shtick that a ton of hoteps push. There’s defintely more than an agenda difference at the base of all of this. He essentially invalidates black LGBTQ people because they don’t reproduce and don’t fit his definition of the “black family unit”.

Not to mention he blames gays in part for “depopulation” of black People via declining birth rates. And not to mention the whole intential feminization of the black man shtick that a ton of hoteps push. There’s defintely more than an agenda difference at the base of all of this. He essentially invalidates black LGBTQ people because they don’t reproduce and don’t fit his definition of the “black family unit”.

Don't forget comparing being gay to pedophilia, beatiality and incest and calling being trans a mental illness.

Hoteps think they're slick, they say "I don't have with yall but let me insult you whenever I can"

Don't forget comparing being gay to pedophilia, beatiality and incest and calling being trans a mental illness.

Hoteps think they're slick, they say "I don't have with yall but let me insult you whenever I can"

lol y'all mad as hell

I think this all comes down to is that a lot of you dudes arent about uplifting the black mand and black women first over all agendas.

Case in point, me and a freind of mine got into an heated argument on FB about some topic that had to do with black people, and I asked him "dude, what is more important to you? being black or being a Christian" and then he said "being Christian because salvation with Jesus is everlasting" :smh::smh::smh::smh::rofl:Once, he said that I stop wasting my time with him and never got into another argument with him.

Then it hit me, a lot of black people love being black and all that, but they have other agendas that they feel are more important to them than being black.

I dont think a lot of yall in here put black first, you all come up with any excuse to call someone a hotep or downplay Umar because you have some other agenda that you believe is more important than being black and/or apart of the African diaspora.

dude literally came in here to talk about the LGBTA community as if this thread is about the LGBTA community.

Last edited:
:lol: bruh will do anything to stick up for Umar
I literally posted the last thing Umar said about the LGBT community, but instead cats wanna bring up all sorts of other stuff defending the lgbt community. Why am i even wasting my time

Back
Top Bottom